Stuck on connecting

Tasonne

Neophyte
It's been a long time since I played UO. I'm trying to come back, have downloaded everything, but when I try to connect or login to UO, on the connecting screen it either just stays connecting or the program fails to respond.

Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Sometimes this happens to me when I try to log in during a world save. I usually just wait for about a minute and try again. Were you ever able to get in?

Tasonne

Neophyte
Not yet, Hexo. I've tried many times now and reinstalled as well. What happens now sometimes is instead of freezing or something at the connecting screen, after a while it will say "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

Of course I've tried a few minutes later with no success.

When I download and 'install' the game, do I need to install any patches or anything for it to work? Is there some setting I need to change in Razor? I'm using Windows 10. Any help would really be appreciated, thanks

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
This is what your Razor Welcome screen looks like?

N3Ee0kL.png

Tasonne

Neophyte
The game has just been reinstalled from scratch, everything. Here are some screenshots of me going through the connection

Now, after hitting ok in razor I get that error about my profile, maybe that has something to do with it?

Thank Hex for the help, hopefully I can get this figured out soon though

MViQkEt.jpg

5Tlc7vY.jpg
fQjPgoP.jpg

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
The Razor error message is nothing to worry about, a profile will be created once you are able to get all the way in. As for the error on the log-on screen, I have no idea.