Stratics is down. Any other place to get t-map locations??

Joey Golden

Expert
I guess stratics is down has been for a few days or all week. I am sure it will be fixed eventually but, in the meantime I have bunch of maps I bought and cannot do them bc I don't have a way of finding the map's locations.. So is there any other website or anything that has treasure map locations like stratics did?? Please let me know...

Thanks.

Modus

Master
maybe try another browser or check your router settings, could be anything on your side.

Joey Golden

Expert
Maintenance mode
stratics-classic-logo.png

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Our website is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance.
Thank you for your understanding.

Notify me when it's ready

Joey Golden

Expert
Thats what it says for me when I clicked your link, or the link I have for it. The whole stratics website comes up like this for me...

Anyway though I did a search on the forums and I found and old post having same issue as myself, They had a link in the post for a application to find the maps which seems to be working thus far so if anyone else trying to do maps but can't here is the program I just downloaded from the other post.

Heres the link to the other post,
http://www.uoforum.com/threads/is-the-uo-stratcis-treasure-map-site-gone.51530/#post-334702
Here is the link to the app,
http://www.tukaram.net/uoth.htm

Edit, Thanks Modus, I really thought you were just being sarcastic, I guess it is just on my end that is not working then I don't know why I haven't changed anything I been using stratics for a month or so now doing my maps, no issues, Then all the sudden I get the page I posted.. Weird..

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I use treasure hunters of Britan. Not sure If its part of stratics but its not lemme down yet.havent checked in a couple days tho. Took a pause I can only handle so many balrons and ancient wyrms lol

Experience

Grandmaster
I use a program called UO Treasure Hunter Tools. It's like a downloaded version of the stratics map page...thus you never have to deal with their time frames :p