Steeds on the Gold Sink and or dono well for town invasions.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
As it stands currently the average daily drop of fragments is painfully low when a steed is the goal. A few ideas to slightly alleviate this issue are:

1. Place a Meta Steed Egg on the gold sink for 20m (or more?). I like this number because it is twice that of a meta spider and the steed is negligable in comparison. The amount of gold this could sink would be worth considering not to mention the demand it would place back on the steed relics.

2. If the gold sink idea seems too risky then let's consider a dono well to spawn town invasions. This should up the amount of frags on the market and create entertainment throughout random hours of the day. Not to mention sink some dono in the process.

My main goal here is to make the steed obtainable. Not easily....but certainly more so now than it currently is. You need to sell 2 fully trained meta dragons with all relics applied plus a few more million just to afford a steed. That seems off balance.

The grind is what keeps quite a few playing and currently the steed grind is unavailable to 99% of the player population.

Desi

Grandmaster
oops! originally placed this in wrong thread

But In the past I’ve sold two completed steeds and deeply regret it. Recently I bought another steed egg for 22 million and the price of frags only keep increasing.