Steam Resolution and Sallos Map

Aporia

Hey there,

Sallos:
I posted this Sallos Map in the New Player questions but have just noticed this sub-forum so perhaps it's more appropriate here. Is there a way to enlarge the Sallos Map (ALT+R), or perhaps an add-on that functions similar to the UOMap feature in Steam and the Razor equivalent?

Sallos + Steam : Is it still possible to run both of these at the same time? I have read on the forums that folks run them simultaneously but I get errors. I have two installs of UO, one for Steam and one for Sallos. However, if Sallos is running, Steam fusses. And, if Steam is running, Sallos will have a conniption. Are the only prerequisites to have Steam point to its own install?

Steam Resolution (Game Window Size):
I was using Razor over on [another_server] which got me back into UO but am coming to UO Forever as I prefer this map and the features here. I would like to switch to Steam when not using Sallos. However, I have encountered a limitation with Steam's Game Window / Resolution in that it is limited to 1980x1080. Steam will not accept larger values beyond a width of 1980 and height of 1080. Razor works fine in this regard. I found the configuration file for steam in its directory and it stores these values in hexidecimal. I tried entering a larger number (hex) manually in the config file but that did not work.

Does anyone know of a work around to get the playable box larger in UOSteam? I had found that 1750x1375 provided the most visible field before reverting to black.

Thank you for any suggestions or help! Sincerely,
Aporia

UO Steam vs Razor (for reference)
4Li7TnbGxwzX

upload_2018-11-6_15-44-36.png