Stealth PKing template

zekameka

Apprentice
Hi!

So i have tried the stealth archer build, with vanq heady crossbow, if i hit i damaged the guy for about 20% of his life, that is very low.

I want an assasin gameplay, like sneeaking up on people in dungeons and when they have low hp, help them to die, so i think i need the biggest alpha strike i can get.

What would you suggest? Magery with alchemy? maybe macefighting and alchemy? Or something completely different?

And is there some kind of backstabbing mechanic?

Last edited:

khajja

Master
45 min damage? heck no. seems high even on unarmored but i haven't done the math.

problem with a mage is that as you channel the spell, they are running away.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
For solo I have been having success with my stealth fencer. It is fun as hell with a large group of archer though. I tend to use a reg bow as I like positioning for a 2nd shot as guy tries to run away.

Zog'orium

Grandmaster
45 min damage? heck no. seems high even on unarmored but i haven't done the math.

problem with a mage is that as you channel the spell, they are running away.

I run with little armor on my orc and get hit for 40-45 vs axers frequently

Nekronos

Master
I used to run this stealth PK template for solo play
Mace
Archery
Anatomy
Tactics
Stealth
Hiding
Healing

You’ll see no resist but 2 weapon skills. War hammer to face for first shot then toggle to bow and many times you’ll deal the final blow as they run.

It’s all geared to the sneak attack, if you fail then you need to bail as you will get dropped quick to a mage/tamer

zekameka

Apprentice
I used to run this stealth PK template for solo play
Mace
Archery
Anatomy
Tactics
Stealth
Hiding
Healing

You’ll see no resist but 2 weapon skills. War hammer to face for first shot then toggle to bow and many times you’ll deal the final blow as they run.

It’s all geared to the sneak attack, if you fail then you need to bail as you will get dropped quick to a mage/tamer
Have you been succesfull with this?

batman

Grandmaster
Is that agains an armored target?
My bad on the min hp, the min hp would be zero! I rarely ever see anyone who has armor on, as well i dont wait till they are half dead or even hit at all
Usually when i stealth i find a tamer and while there pets r fighting they have 0 chance of hitting back especially off of a rideable.. Its up too you on weapon a bow lets you get distance an axe makes you get up close!! I have an archer, axer, fencing and theres one that stands out, the axer cause it single handly hits the hardest