tactics
anatomy
healing
hiding
stealth
magery

Dellan

Grandmaster
No to magery, Yes to resist. You can't think about any serious pvp without resist. Travel with recall scrolls, hide and stealth in case shit gets tough and to gain surprise element, open with xbow then switch to bow.. Still, archery is bit odd for pvp, expect that. Your main strenght will be in stealthing.. Also, have stealth 80 and dress/undress your armor, since you can fail with single piece of leather armor even at GM (trust me, I stealth all my UO time, GMed it here too just to see it's worthless). Also, you might need more dex, since bows take eternity to shoot - tho that will make you vulnerable to mindblast (heard it's somewhat broken here though)

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Worthwhile skills that you are skipping are Meditation (faster mana regen) and Resist Spells. You won't NEED them, but without any Resist Spells you are extremely vulnerable to spellcasters and is the major thing you are giving up by taking hiding + stealth. Keep in mind 100 stealth gives you 20 steps while hidden, but 50 stealth still gives you 10 steps which may be all you need. It might be worth going 50/50 in stealth and resist spells.

With the build as you have it you will be able to attack things, heal via bandages, go hidden & move silently, and have 35 mana to cast spells. Useful spells to you would be Heal/Greater Heal, Cure/Arch Cure, Bless, and Reactive Armor. And Teleport is fun. Greater Heal is 14 mana and you'll definitely want enough to cast it twice in a row if you need, so don't drop below 30 or so mana if you're bothering with spells at all.

Dellan

Grandmaster
That would be big hit and run parade.. Also, 20 steps while hidden? What do you mean? You can easily fail at 50 stealth, which means losing the element of surprise.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
That would be big hit and run parade.. Also, 20 steps while hidden? What do you mean? You can easily fail at 50 stealth, which means losing the element of surprise.

I was under the impression each 10 stealth = 1 step while hidden. Haven't played with it too much on my chars though. If the failure rate scales with your points in the skill, then yeah if you want to stealth at all best to have it at 100.

Dellan

Grandmaster
It was like this on certain unnamed shard that most of people migrated from.. to here, eheh. Stealth is continuous here, no delays or skill cooldown, so you just walk. There probably are some checks each few steps, but on 80 stealth you never fail with clothes on, however, even GM won't save you from odd fail (in worst possible time of course) with some AR. Sooo... invest those 20 to something useful, like tracking. And stick to the shadows, friend :)

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Stealth archers work best in a group.

Going solo with a stealth archer means you get 1, maybe 2 shots to kill your target. So you have to wait until they are very low on health, pick targets with no armor, hope you kill them with first shot.

My stealth archer is hide, tact, anat, arch, fence, 80 heal, 80 stealth, 40 magery. But I only bring him out when I have company.

For a solo stealth PK I think 5x stealth mage is infinitely more viable.

Dellan

Grandmaster
Haha, wait 'till their hp is low, reminds me of reply that my buddy received after shooting wounded guy in the back, as he looted some poor blue - he came back after getting ressed and told him "Well... That backfired."