Statue turn in vendor

Longbeard

Apprentice
lets give value to shitty statues
idea: like the idoc vendor u would drop a statue on it to destroy it for a % chance at rare or something
The rarity of the statue increases the odds

idea for rewards: relics, gold, event crystals, those steal-able rares

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Not a fan of the idea, a statue shouldn't turn into a relic.. or various rares.. the easy one would be the 5k gold, however there was another idea in the forums or on discord, that you combine statues, until you get to 100 (or 500?), then turn it in for a rare version of that statue.. So the first statue that you join one into, becomes the one that upgrades. Imagine the fun taking that statue you always wanted PW, or Fallon on, and being able to work towards it.. You could even define the levels, and the first upgrade is red, the second is blue, the third is white (or whichever is the more desired colors)

You'll still end up with a statue, not turn it into another rare, you'll also increase the value of regular statues as collectors will start paying to get statues, so they can beef up their collection. Some can turn it into a profit center, by getting a rarer statue to sell.. Could be fun all around..

StegcO

Grandmaster
500 statue same color same mob are problably more rare than a blaze harrower :D

btw 5k is fair enought and we clean 20% of item in databse

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
Not necessarily same mob, the first one determines the mob, then sink 100 or 250 or 500 whatever you think is the right number to level it, any statue.

thestand

Grandmaster
Good thing everyone doesnt save every random piece of junk they find in this game, oh wait, they do, and now they want it to be worth something of value......

Longbeard

Apprentice
The allready have value but no real purpose other than house deco and this
"btw 5k is fair enought and we clean 20% of item in databse"
item sink ftw

AreYouKidden

Grandmaster
That was also not a bad idea Hiranandani, I remember that one, as long as you put a 20 sec timer on it with lots of messages so you can't grief someone with it, or have set locations you can spawn them.

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
i remember when statues were the shit on OSI...i remember getting scammed trying to trade some. put em in a bag like a noob and got pked. nearly quit because of that lol