Stat Loss Bug

Milk Man

Master
Earlier I was ganked in a dungeon and got my head stolen.. I negotiated a price with the person who stole my head and they accepted. I got STAT LOSSED and than 4-5 seconds later the money was withdrawn from my account. I wanna know how this is possible? and also I know for a fact I had NO other non-decayed heads anywhere on the shard, because I had not died and lost my head today.

My only thought on how this could have happened is the player kept the Offer up on the screen while giving the head to the collector, and then accepting the offer after the head was already given to the collector. If that is the case, this bug needs to be fixed. If that isn't the case then I would like an explanation on what happened.

Milk Man

Master
The player that took my head and whom I did the negotiation with is Newb Slayer, or Newbie Slayer... something like that

Kiki

Grandmaster
Really only one way to test it out, and that's putting a red into stat loss on purpose

Babethoven

Grandmaster
did you die only once or twice? because if they chopped 2 of your heads your just got owned :p simple as that

Bromista

Grandmaster
Oh that's one of those POWER nerds. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they were exploiting the bounty system, being such hardcore reds...the ONLY reds in a sea of blues.

Amirite?

Milk Man

Master
did you die only once or twice? because if they chopped 2 of your heads your just got owned :p simple as that
I for sure did not die twice. "and also I know for a fact I had NO other non-decayed heads anywhere on the shard, because I had not died and lost my head today." I also want to add within the past 10+ hours.