Staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a serious question... i just started back from 2 year ban and you guys already whipped all my shit when i got banned now i come back within 3 weeks ive been playing i had 4 things go missing out of my bank that i know for a fact i didn't move... now tell me something... you guys can't give me the stuff back so i'm pretty much out of luck because you're word against mine?

wreckognize

Grandmaster
it's likely that your ban was removed long time ago. The mass unbannings would have opened your account. GMs didn't necessarily clean out all the banks of everyone who was ever banned. So my thoughts are that your account could have been compromised a long time ago. IE someone hacked it, looted all your stuff, and now that you're playing again they've looted whatever new stuff you've got. Have you changed your password lately? Might be a good idea.

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Your name, the fact you were banned previously, your obnoxious signature, calling out staff for your missing items?All are signs of just the player we want here obviously. /s

We have no issues here on UOF that would make items disappear like that. If we did there would be over a thousand people posting here right now.
This is definitely on your end, or maybe someone has access to your account some how.

You can change your password by using the [password command.

Status
Not open for further replies.