SS Drop Rate??

Matthew II

Journeyman
Anyone notice a drop off in the amount of ss drops? Ive been farming them and it seems the past few days things have slowed down a lot.

I swear when I first started I was gettin way more ss, statues, and paragon chests. This was about a month ago. I dont think I've gotten anything in the last week or two. Honestly, I think its just bad luck. I hear a lot of people talking about getting good stuff lately, so I dunno.

Memphist

Grandmaster
I notice the same. I asked the admins about it but got no response. One monster which i farm didnt drop any ss since some days.

Tarraz

Expert
The drop rate is definitely down. OR it might be that certain monsters aren't dropping and others are. It used to be that lichs dropped loads then it changed to titans. Maybe its changed again and we need to figure it out for outsevles.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
i agree! seems like the drop rate for Skill Scrolls have changed. Maybe for economics? Who knows, but it would be nice info to have in patch notes when the drop rates change.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I wish they'd mention when they made changes to drop rates, or specific alterations to mob loot tables.. Simply saying:

-Skill scroll drop rates decreased

.. Wouldn't be giving out too much info I think..

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Matthew II

Journeyman
I agree with you Bunnky. Seems like the admins make way to many unannounced changes. I dont mind that things change, I just want to know if I need to refocus my time and energy because I dont have tons of time to play.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Fallen Angel has the right of it. I do think the Taming SS has been cut back a little (not a lot) while other SS are dropping as normal. The one caveat is i have seen two mob types slow down on SS in general. Others are normal.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Summer is low population time so they probably tweaked the drop rate so the normal farmers don't get fat pockets while everyone is gone. Hopefully it will pick back up!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
On a side note, I did a very small amount of farming over the weekend, and I got ALOT of ss's compared to the time put in. Maybe they tweaked certain mobs.. I don't know but I'm not seeing too much of a decrease over the last 3 days.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

a guy

Journeyman
thiefs steal all the skill scrolls and gold off monsters, its silly youd thought staff change it a long time ago

Nanashi

Grandmaster
I think the drop rate for Paragon Chests have been tweaked for sure. I've taken down about 8 of these and not one dropped a chrest, especially lower lvl mobs like ogres and copper elementals. SS haven't really changed and I've got one off a Lich,Titan and Ophidian just randomly farming the usual spots.

a guy

Journeyman
i can steal all the ss in less than 10 minutes if I recalled to every dungeon mob that dropped a ss and they wonder why no one farms anymore