Spot for house

Kalos

Apprentice
Don't go by the image of the house the tool shows you. You need to imagine the cursor is the middle of the house you are trying to place. Ignore the image completely.
Lazy? cmon man. I spent a couple hours around demon temple trying to place 7x7.
Maybe im doing something wrong, the placement tool boss is relentless...

Nurayia

Expert
placing house by tool takes some knowlegde. Still, there are many spots and no its like everything in UO - you have to put some effort into it. This game aint for half-arsed people. Welcome, by the way :)

submarine

Neophyte
Don't go by the image of the house the tool shows you. You need to imagine the cursor is the middle of the house you are trying to place. Ignore the image completely.

This is exactly my experience. Took me a while to finally find spots because I didn't know about this at first. Keep trying.

I would place a 7x7 then inch my way up to the largest plot I could get or until I got what I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dorcha

Expert
This is exactly my experience. Took me a while to finally find spots because I didn't know about this at first. Keep trying.

I would place a 7x7 then inch my way up to the largest plot I could get or until I got what I wanted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this problem at first too, then I got some helpful advice: Move the frame with uo in it to the far left side of your uo window. The preview plot will start making sense after that.