Spot for house

Kraden

Grandmaster
Just run around and try it man. Tere should be alot of spots u can squeeze one of them

Kraden

Grandmaster
Just gotta keep grinding man. Only took me couple times of looking and found a small marble and then lucked out and placed a l shape cottage or whatever like half a screen away lol

drinn

Grandmaster
Another solution for this is to buy a spot from another player. Unfortunately you have already bought the deed, so would cost you more, if traded.

Dorcha

Expert
Also, buy a house placement tool. Don't run around with a deed in your pack.

When you find a spot, mark it, go back and get your deed, then place.

GaNjAsTyLe

Neophyte
u think im dumbass.. of course im trying spots with house placement tool.. no place for my hosue = no palce for me on this shard..

Dorcha

Expert
I don't think you are a dumbass, but after your last comment, I certainly think you are an ass.

Plenty of non-dumbass players that are either new to uo or new to this shard don't realize that deeds aren't blessed and house placement tools are.

Good luck finding a place... Run around yew forest - there are spots there that will fit a cabin.

drinn

Grandmaster
u think im dumbass.. of course im trying spots with house placement tool.. no place for my hosue = no palce for me on this shard..

Lost Lands should be opened, or some other new world, since people can not find house spots anymore.

Anyways, the way how its done here is that you first buy some mini house like custom 7x7. Then you step by step make it bigger.

That's how we did it with our guild. We started with 7x7 custom, then moved it to 8x8 and now we have 14x10. The goal is to get 18x18. It just needs some effort and patience.

And you should be able to find 7x7 spots although they will soon be out of stock as well. For ~100k you should be able to buy them from players.

Don't rage quit. :)

drinn

Grandmaster
Was that confirmed Drinni or are you making a suggestion? I am curious now.

Nothing confirmed. It was just you misreading it, or me doing grammar mistakes. I only stated my opinion that it should be opened.

Although some staff have said here they are working on that.

gofer

Grandmaster
Nothing confirmed. It was just you misreading it, or me doing grammar mistakes. I only stated my opinion that it should be opened.

Although some staff have said here they are working on that.

Gotcha thanks; I saw something a while back about the patch and a new area, but it would be a different ruleset. Time will tell...

Malik_Gynax

Neophyte
There are tons of places for houses on this server.

Still finding 9x14's and better all over the place. Found half a dozen at least that size in an hour of searching.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yea there are small/mid size plots aplenty.

If you can't find a plot, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire the @Kiki team.

Hamedo

I'm having the same issues.. run around for like 10 hours in the last week and it seems every spot is taken. When i find a spot that would be perfect for the smallest size home the tool gives me this shitty * remark of house cannot be created there.

There are tons of places for houses on this server.

Still finding 9x14's and better all over the place. Found half a dozen at least that size in an hour of searching.
Really? seriously tho, there isn't anymore spots available.

I'll try for another month or so, ill even buy a spot from another player at a reasonable price.. none of this 850k for 7x7 out if the middle of woop woop. If that fails, i geuss ill go back to COD?

Kraden

Grandmaster
I'm having the same issues.. run around for like 10 hours in the last week and it seems every spot is taken. When i find a spot that would be perfect for the smallest size home the tool gives me this shitty * remark of house cannot be created there.

Really? seriously tho, there isn't anymore spots available.

I'll try for another month or so, ill even buy a spot from another player at a reasonable price.. none of this 850k for 7x7 out if the middle of woop woop. If that fails, i geuss ill go back to COD?
Dude trust me there are spots. I guarantee you. Not 18x18s. But spots. I lived out of one 7x7 crap brick house for a month. Got some cash and lucked out found a small marble and a l shaped two story same day. But it took some effort. Just keep trying man dont quit so easy

Hamedo

Lazy? cmon man. I spent a couple hours around demon temple trying to place 7x7.
Maybe im doing something wrong, the placement tool boss is relentless...