Spirit speak suggestion

Young Star

Grandmaster
I would like to see a few uses added to spirit speak that would provide a player driven solution to ghost scouts/spies.

Allow spirit speak to show ghosts whether they are tabbed on or not. In addition to that also add an "exorcism" ability to SS that will remove the ghost from champs, RDAs, faction bases, etc when a ghost's body is decayed and gone. A blue ghost will be sent to a town and red ghost sent to bucs or wind.

I think this would reduce pages to GMs to remove ghosts and with the limitation of banishing a ghost only when they do not have a corpse will keep it from being over used.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I figured more people would have an opinion about this idea. I know GMs seem to spend time clearing ghosts from key locations regularly. I have even had a guild mate get killed in the minax base right before the RDA portals came up and was relocated for ghosting even though his body was still warm.

Having a method for player driven solutions is typically ideal. I would think @eppy, @JoeB, and any other staff would like to have one less issue to deal with every time some long timer spawn or RDA is coming up and people start paging to get ghosts removed.

kurtis

Grandmaster
I like this idea, especially the part about seeing untabbed ghosts. For the most part, meta mages are the only character where spirit speak makes sense in the build. It would give meta mages a little extra value in a Party. Nothing overwhelming, just something cool to help keep your team safe. Anything that helps diversify parties would be a nice addition.