Spiders abuzz again?

I have noticed multiple people buying up unwanted powerscrolls aka leveling spider relices. Did something change with the spiders? Are we making spiders great again!?

Also, after 6 to 7 individuals buying up hundreds of powerscrolls, has the shard's stock of unwanted powerscrolls dried up? That was the intent of the devs and it has apparently worked!

severus

Grandmaster
Nothing new, all people training new spider including myself.. um not totally dried up bought nearly 100 in 3 days

I was going straight for the spider, but it makes more sense to start off with a farming meta drag. I hope there are enough power scrolls in a few months to support it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

severus

Grandmaster
I was going straight for the spider, but it makes more sense to start off with a farming meta drag. I hope there are enough power scrolls in a few months to support it

You better have 30m spare for a spider ha

I have seen the price for scrolls go from 30k to 40k, which doesn't sound like much, but indicates supply is dwindling

tankian

Grandmaster
the PSs did dry up by time i bought all mine but after a few weeks some have came back. severus has buying them up now. i bought 500 in just 3 days and then the remaining 150 took me 2-3 weeks. i was even buying up 110s and 115s. if i were you, i would defenitlly start buying PSs now so you have them when you start or you will lvl your spider up and be waiting on relics
and yes you will need between 32-35m set aside for PSs
at least saveenough to buy dessicate and then brood to start. those to lvls can be done in just a few days

Josh D

Grandmaster
Most of the people with spiders also have dragons, as I am one of them. I would highly recommend beginning with a dragon. It is better and cheaper. The dragon's relics are actually more common, and therefore, a lot cheaper now than when I began with mine, so they should be a lot easier to obtain.

Dragon -
egg- 1.5
meta stone - 3
Quicksilver - 8
Molten - 3
Bloody - 6
Nox - 1.5

Totals at 23 million

Spider -
egg - 10
meta stone - 3
750 power scrolls at 40k - 30 million

Totals at.......43 million

None of this takes into consideration of 120 lore and 120 taming which is another 10 mill, if not more.

The spider I find superior at a few champs (Destard, Shame, Tera) and its not that much better.....but at EVERYTHING else the dragon is much better. Furthermore, you cant have another good pet with the spider as it takes 4 slots compared to the dragon's 3. So you can use night pets, meta steeds, or white wyrms with the dragon to drastically increase your score.

Spiders are fun, and I like using mine more than a dragon/steed combo. But they are a change-of-pace luxury at best. They need improvements....mostly full immunity to poison as they can't cure themselves + other things.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Most of the people with spiders also have dragons, as I am one of them. I would highly recommend beginning with a dragon. It is better and cheaper. The dragon's relics are actually more common, and therefore, a lot cheaper now than when I began with mine, so they should be a lot easier to obtain.

Dragon -
egg- 1.5
meta stone - 3
Quicksilver - 8
Molten - 3
Bloody - 6
Nox - 1.5

Totals at 23 million

Spider -
egg - 10
meta stone - 3

None of this takes into consideration of 120 lore and 120 taming which is another 10 mill, if not more.

The spider I find superior at a few champs (Destard, Shame, Tera) and its not that much better.....but at EVERYTHING else the dragon is much better. Furthermore, you cant have another good pet with the spider as it takes 4 slots compared to the dragon's 3. So you can use night pets, meta steeds, or white wyrms with the dragon to drastically increase your score.

Spiders are fun, and I like using mine more than a dragon/steed combo. But they are a change-of-pace luxury at best. They need improvements....mostly full immunity to poison as they can't cure themselves + other things.

My sentiments exactly !

Thumbs up !

severus

Grandmaster

Dragon -
egg- 1.5
meta stone - 3
Quicksilver - 8
Molten - 3
Bloody - 6
Nox - 1.5

Totals at 23 million

Spider -
egg - 10
meta stone - 3

yep tanky as hell, but i personally would not say they are worth 40m the way they are now.. you pay 40m for slower kills but easier basically :/ I think
1) poison resist, 2) not lose stamina so easy 3)remove broodlings vanishing upon target death! [find a way for broodlings to have no extra dmg vs players! and boom they would be super cool pets!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ariakan99

Grandmaster
Spider egg is on gold sink vendor for 10m.
Each relic begins as a fragment from gold sink at 50k per. These fragments are then 'charged' with powerscrolls before they can be applied. Three relics need 200 scrolls and one needs 150.

That is why you see 105 scrolls being bought up at 30-40k per.

Slaymane

Master
Spider egg is on gold sink vendor for 10m.
Each relic begins as a fragment from gold sink at 50k per. These fragments are then 'charged' with powerscrolls before they can be applied. Three relics need 200 scrolls and one needs 150.

That is why you see 105 scrolls being bought up at 30-40k per.

Thank you for your succinct explanation. It is appreciated.:)