speed up the recovery time between casting.

Pizzel

Master
I believe the recovery time in here is a little too slow. I was 2v2ing the other day and It was impossible to even arrow-nox someone because of the spell recovery. I wasn't even able to cast poison with an alchy dump unless I had 4 count pot. And It has nothing to do with my ping.

Just a suggestion :)

Pizzel

Master
Maybe you just suck? Learn to fast cast? I have no idea what you're high on?

Clearly you fucking suck if you think fast cast works on an arrow nox when you're timing it with your explode. Go back to the player vs monster section

lollo

Grandmaster
Explosion is supposed to be ur first disturb dumbass, you can then disturb the second cure attempt with whatever, even lightning

Jani

Grandmaster
I like the system as it is. Don't see any reason to change it any faster. UOR was never about spamming spells without proper timing. For further information @crome lol

crome

Grandmaster
I believe the recovery time in here is a little too slow. I was 2v2ing the other day and It was impossible to even arrow-nox someone because of the spell recovery. I wasn't even able to cast poison with an alchy dump unless I had 4 count pot. And It has nothing to do with my ping.

Just a suggestion :)

I honestly don't know how people can complain about it being difficult to use explo pots on here it is the easiest system ive ever seen and clearly has a huge advantage over any other template.

The spell recovery time works both ways so what your saying makes no sense if it was faster to spam poisons and magic arrows as you say it would be easier to spam g heals and not have them disturbed.

Il explain the reasons behind me saying explo pots are easy to use
1. they track your target and follow them making it much easier to hit them on target [ on osi we had to target the ground in the majority of cases using last target they could easily run out of range of them.
2. you have programs like sallos that cut client delays to 0 meaning your playing a hyper version of uo.
3. on osi if you started a pot b4 your last pot had finished your first pot became untargetable meaning you couldn't use 1 or even 2 macros

Also spell recovery on this server is more like aos using 2/5 than true uor where the recovery delays were much longer.

a common mistake with people these days is they think faster takes more skill where as it takes away from fast casting and makes a system that is fairer to people on higher pings as its less about spam.

Pizzel

Master
I like how you completely ignore the topic and just go on some side rant about explode pots and how they were much more difficult to use on osi.

Thanks for your contribution.

crome

Grandmaster
I like how you completely ignore the topic and just go on some side rant about explode pots and how they were much more difficult to use on osi.

Thanks for your contribution.

oh sorry I didn't realise your an idiot I completely covered the topic.

Pizzel

Master
oh sorry I didn't realise your an idiot I completely covered the topic.

*you're

Maybe before you question someones intelligence you should be smarter than a 5th grader and learn basic grammar.

But since you clearly can't write I guess I should assume you can't read either.

gg

lollo

Grandmaster
As much as his shady past makes me want not like @crome i'd bet money on him vs. @Pizzel

When you start correcting grammar on an internet forum you clearly have no other valid arguments.

Btw, nor me nor crome are native english speakers and i'm sure you cannot speak any language other than your own (which is among the easiest if not THE easiest language on earth)

Pizzel

Master
As much as his shady past makes me want not like @crome i'd bet money on him vs. @Pizzel

When you start correcting grammar on an internet forum you clearly have no other valid arguments.

Btw, nor me nor crome are native english speakers and i'm sure you cannot speak any language other than your own (which is among the easiest if not THE easiest language on earth)

Would you like to set up a 1v1 between us?

2v2 3v3?

BTW I actually speak three languages.

Foreign language courses are pre-requisites for getting into any university. I was simply letting him know that you shouldn't bash someone's intelligence when you're an absolute moron yourself.

Maybe you would like to 1v1?

Or you can just keep being a forum warrior :)

lollo

Grandmaster
I know my limits, we can 1v1 for fun but i wouldn't bet money on it. I'm a learner. I'd bet on crome any day tho.

I think his your/you're error was due to iphone or simply ngaf about writing correctly on a wizard forum. Seeing how well he can usually write in english I think he knows the difference and just didn't care.

So what are those other two languages you can speak? And can you speak/write/understand them as well as he can write in english? Because we also need to know 3 languages to get into most universities, but the required level is nowhere near this.

Pizzel

Master
I know my limits, we can 1v1 for fun but i wouldn't bet money on it. I'm a learner. I'd bet on crome any day tho.

I think his your/you're error was due to iphone or simply ngaf about writing correctly on a wizard forum. Seeing how well he can usually write in english I think he knows the difference and just didn't care.

So what are those other two languages you can speak? And can you speak/write/understand them as well as he can write in english? Because we also need to know 3 languages to get into most universities, but the required level is nowhere near this.

Well get in contact with Crome and set it up for us!

I speak Spanish, French, and Hindustani all of which I can write,speak, and understand fluently.

But to get back on track, you can't fast cast an arrow nox dump if you're trying to time it with your explosion. Only a troll who doesn't pvp at a competitive level would think otherwise.

The way the delay is set, it just can't be done. I personally don't like the spell recovery on this server, just because you do, doesn't mean you need to throw a hissy fit about it.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
let me guess uoforever kid? why they fuck do they all come here crying about the way it is here oh yea cos ya bad shard is dead :)

Pizzel

Master
I haven't played uoforever but I know it's the oldest and most successful free uo sever of all time so your logic makes you sound moronic.