Something wrong with this economy after playing the server 8 months all my items have depreciated.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
What?
A thread complaining about not having a guaranteed return on investment?
crazy
I'll file it next to the threads complaining of about not having blessed spell channeling vang katanas and eb's that don't hit for 50 hit points.

The economy here is fine. I have a vacant 18x18 that has appreciated significantly since August - but dollars to donuts it'll be worthless if the shard takes a dive in population.

Taming scrolls? Well - they bring a lower price now but then again there are more completed tamers, more people farming, and I have even found them on some pretty simple spawn.

BOD Cloth - How many white kits does @Drake Roberts need? Yeah, it was more rare and brought a higher price when it was a 5 month old 500 person server. But it's not anymore. I'm sitting on some TB Yellow...waiting for a swing in fashion..... :(

Anyway, Economy is fine enough.

1. Not about a guaranteed return on investment as much as high end items losing value after being made common/cheap/easy to get.

2. The white cloth is the pure white which sells for 500k/yard from gold sink vendor but won't re-sell to a player for 300k/yard.

3. Trashbarrel the TB yellow, that shits never gonna be in style ;)