Some pets questions

Henrik

Master
I'm just finished with my 7x bard tamer and yesterday my pets got bonded. Now I have a couple of questions...

If you farm deep inside of a dungeon and you die, is the only way to get back your pets to ress/re-reg and get back inside the dungeon and get them back? Earlier today I died deep inside of Khaldun. My dragon survived but my mare died (but wouldn't follow me?). I run to the healer, ressed, recalled, re-regged and managed to get back to them and get them to safety. But what if you can't manage to get back to the pets due to too dangerous mobs or so... are your pets lost then, even if they're bonded?

I also wonder what happens to the pets if you don't stable them and log out? Do they log out with you or are they going to be left on the spot where you left them?

Henrik

Master
Yeah, I know and will but according to this page it should be possible to log out / log in to get them to your location:

"Many tamers make use of a different trick in order to "summon" their pets to difficult areas: Logging out and then back in will drag an unstabled pet from anywhere in the game world to the owner's location (so long as the owner is not dead)."

Is this not the case on this shard?