Solved: Help, I'm dead and stuck on Eiffel Island

Tomtom

Neophyte
...if someone could open a gate there, that would be great. Support does not answer tickets and I'm no. 4 for a while now.
No healers or shrines on the island.
Stuck option only works twice in a row, and I died there once too often :-/

You can find runes to the island in the library (treasure maps #58-64).

Daddys Money

Grandmaster
i believe the stuck option reset itself after 24 hours, but, there have been instances where i go to use it, and instead a list for cites it pops up a window for me to type my problem. sometimes, if you close that window, and do help i'm stuck again, the cites list appears. i have used the help im stuck 3+ times in a single day

Tomtom

Neophyte
Sounds interesting, but rather exploity. I suppose I'll have no choice but create a second account with a Mage char that's ready to open the required gate whenever I get into that situation (and I expect to get into the situation on a regular basis).
I mean, other people have their alts to camp West Brit Bank and annoy players with their sound effect spamming gate openers, so I feel I'm the way more tolerable multi accounter.

Tomtom

Neophyte
Yeah, I've checked the rules before I posted that ;-) I just wanted to fire a shot against sound effect spammers - as much as I like West Brit Bank, I don't go there anymore because of them. *hey* *farts*

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Yeah that shit is obnoxious

Having a rescue char (or two) with matching runebook set is a must for any adventure IMO

Obnoxious...........? I consider it to be like a fine and aged whiskey, flavoured delicately with a smidgen of cunning and the most subtlest undertones of nostalgic entertainment.. Those gates can be a right menace if traversed without considering the fact, that the destination could well be a dastardly planned vacation into a personal setting for meditation. Yes, meditation is all one can do in a situation like that, or perhaps Youtube... ;)

Bromista

Grandmaster
no

p.s. i dont mind the gates, it's all the emotes that for some reason don't want to be able to be filtered from the game

where can i delet files

Darkarna

Grandmaster
no

p.s. i dont mind the gates, it's all the emotes that for some reason don't want to be able to be filtered from the game

where can i delet files

There are emotes still?

Damn, now I know what you mean... Been that long since I last logged in I forgot about that lot...

Tomtom

Neophyte
Right! I don't mind the gates, have gates as many as you want. I hate the emote sounds that, indeed, can NOT be filtered.

People have their bots parked at the bank and spam emotes in the hope of getting people to notify their shop gates - and of course to show of their first grade scripting skills. They are the equivalent of blinking and jumping banner ads on your least favorite website - only there is no ad blocker.