WTS Sold

lollo

Grandmaster
This house is worth sooooo much more than that.
You guys have no idea How much ransom money was Made by trapping people's pets who were farming titans 3 screens away

Shortbus

Grandmaster
This house is worth sooooo much more than that.
You guys have no idea How much ransom money was Made by trapping people's pets who were farming titans 3 screens away

Is that a bid? No...keep to the selling forums rules and bids only.

@Skye Wolfbane @halygon

No list price SB/BO...no time frame...I gave an offer and 300k is firm cause I know the plot doesn't cost that much. Not asking for the design just the plot.

lollo

Grandmaster
I'm posting because he's my Friend lol no need to get pissed, your bid will be considered but i don't think he'll ever sell that low.
Shit i'd buy it from him at that price without even posting it here.

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
I'm posting because he's my Friend lol no need to get pissed, your bid will be considered but i don't think he'll ever sell that low.
petush.png
cococo =D

Shortbus

Grandmaster

Yeah but to have a posted auction with no SB/BO and then to just sell it to an unknown bid is bad for business and would give him a bad rep for future sales...just stating obvious facts towards it. Once again, if not bidding, please stay out of threads.

And yes, I am just bidding on the Plot...not the house itself. Are you selling the design in general, or just the plot. If it's the design I'll offer extra, but my 300k is for the PLOT only.

Li Meiyang

Grandmaster
This is a really, really good spot. 4 Titans/Cyclops on the beach, 2-3 in the Temple, Dragon spawns North and East, and Pirates nearby.

I don't have a free slot, otherwise I'd be bidding a LOT higher than what we've seen so far.

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Pandone's thread. He can ask the mods to remove non-bids, YOU can't.

(bump)

It's call rules you Tard...you MUST not be able to read. States that if you are not bidding to GTFO (not in those words but you get the basics of it). I'm sure he doesn't need to be associated with someone that cannot read.

Also, free bump as I don't have an open slot anymore and grats to whomever wins this as it's an excellent spot

Pandone

Grandmaster
Pandone's thread. He can ask the mods to remove non-bids, YOU can't.

(bump)
It's call rules you Tard...you MUST not be able to read. States that if you are not bidding to GTFO (not in those words but you get the basics of it). I'm sure he doesn't need to be associated with someone that cannot read.

Also, free bump as I don't have an open slot anymore and grats to whomever wins this as it's an excellent spot

I don t care ty for bumps