WTS SOLD.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
All i know is the highest bid was 5.1 when the auction closed, so i messaged coon then he backed out.

So i restarted auction again, if it doesn't make 4-5 to 5 mill, It will be sold for the pure white clothing.

Cheersssss for the bumps.

Hahaha ! Now i get it !

Isnt it obvious PvPeter aka @Johuntud and Cold Spoon is working together to push up the price up of this item ?!?

WARNING TO THE HONEST PLAYERS of this forum - Just a gentle reminder , pls beware of these two guys among the many scumbags lurking in this forum . They will try ways and means to rip you off whenever they can .

@Johuntud - So u really expect me to buy an item WHICH THERE WAS ONLY ONE BIDDER when COLD SPOON retracted his bid

So bascially , i was bidding against myself at 3.2 , 4.1 , 4.3 and 5.1 respectively. HAHAHA !

You must be nuts !

I know you and your guildies aint very bright but cant believe you would stoop to such a level. ( always thought u were a cool person )

Last edited by a moderator:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Last i checked in tell the auction is over i have the freedom to do as i please?
Fyi Reported for slandering. In tell the hammer strikes at any auction you can back out in real life or not why is it diffrent here? cause The man Coon says so?
I wash my hands of this and I will keep killing $ members. TC and Napz FTW
Free bump

Obviously , you never been to an auction before in RL...

I will forgive you on that issue .

But as for killing $ members , pls don make my toes laugh ! you dont stand a chance !

You are a BIG FAT nobody !

BWHWAHAHAHAHA

Bromista

Grandmaster
These are not players who are working together. Not by any means. I shouldn't even have to say that, and you sure as shit shouldn't be spewing it.

I have no affiliation with the auctioner of this item nor anyone in that alliance, but I'm still sticking up for this honorable individual trying to auction his item like an adult. An auction which you are making an absolute mess out of.

Barracoon you are a grade A douchebag. You are in the wrong so much it makes my head hurt.

Jani

Grandmaster
Set legit price and don't do auctions to avoid all that drama bs. If your price is too high, you can always lower it. In general auctions without b/o, s/b and end date are the worst.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Set legit price and don't do auctions to avoid all that drama bs. If your price is too high, you can always lower it. In general auctions without b/o, s/b and end date are the worst.

i agree with your sentiments exactly !

Kto is one of the most honourable person on this server ( even though we fight ingame ) ! i have traded with him on numerous occasions and he has never given me any problems watsoever !

Jani

Grandmaster
i agree with your sentiments exactly !

Kto is one of the most honourable person on this server ( even though we fight ingame ) ! i have traded with him on numerous occasions and he has never given me any problems watsoever !
Thanks and the same goes with you.

Pvpeter just set ur price and see if people are willing to pay it. If not, then lower it. Fake bidding does exist. Also, people bid and change their minds too often.

lollo

Grandmaster
You are insane to trade such a cool item For some cheap ass pw clothing that everybody can buy any day

Messremb

Grandmaster
Wow coon calling people out for bidding up items to increase their value! Pot and kettle, how many times have you fake sold shit to drive up prices? Or the time I was the only person to bid on your 120 taming and after ignoring my bid on 2 threads you pm me telling me you got an offer for 5.2 but if I match it I can have it. You are the most shady seller on the forums.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Wow coon calling people out for bidding up items to increase their value! Pot and kettle, how many times have you fake sold shit to drive up prices? Or the time I was the only person to bid on your 120 taming and after ignoring my bid on 2 threads you pm me telling me you got an offer for 5.2 but if I match it I can have it. You are the most shady seller on the forums.

I tried to sell my 120 taming at 8 MIL , u tried to buy at 5mil

OF COURSE I IGNORE U !

WAT AN IDIOT ! lololol

Messremb

Grandmaster
I tried to sell my 120 taming at 8 MIL , u tried to buy at 5mil

OF COURSE I IGNORE U !

WAT AN IDIOT ! lololol
Yup cause after I bought mine at 5 mil, several others were sold at 4-4.5.

And you were the one who put your s/b at 5 mill not me.

also you were once caught making a alt account to out bid yourself then not follow through so you could get the item cheaper.

You are shady as they come sir.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
He meant the spell book, not your taming PS.

Jackass.

Jesus christ.

You are a big *

Bromista

Grandmaster
Why would anyone trash Barracoon?

He does just fine on his own!

Best to step away and watch the self-destruction from a distance.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Last i checked in tell the auction is over i have the freedom to do as i please?
Fyi Reported for slandering. In tell the hammer strikes at any auction you can back out in real life or not why is it diffrent here? cause The man Coon says so?
I wash my hands of this and I will keep killing $ members. TC and Napz FTW
Free bump

Cold spoon aka caprail got owned in hyloth AGAIN N AGAIN

OMG U R HORRIBLE !

u sure pvp well on forums though