WTS SOLD

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
BACK FOR SALE.

Tired of refreshing it. I wanna sell it.

I already got many 4 mils offers. I won't sell for that low because, first, it's a sick ass location, and second, chances are after january you can transform classics into custom plots, and that's a sick location for a 24x24,

Oh, let me add house right next to it is about to fall.

SO, PM offers. I do want to sell and will take gold, items and donation coins in a package if need be.

3 towers have flowrs on top, including a PW snake plant, and the few chests that are still inside it are filled with slayer weps, empty kegs and other stuff.

wV53Y1f.jpg

Heello everyone!

I purchased this high value property not too long ago, and I must say, I am very happy with it. I started decorating it and I'm far from done. I'm growing a ton of plants to fill these rooftops! Mehe.

I am putting this keep for sale because there are a few castles on the market right now and I would like to upgrade, and so I am open to offers. I am in absolutely no rush to sell as I will not part with it unless it adds enough gold to my bank account to make a serious offer on a castle.

This is, in my (humble) opinion, the third best keep location on the shard. The two first being south Vesper and marble island (this one isn't SO much better than mine, just a bit more isolated).

The house is located on Ocarina island. There is one active neighbor, which is @Bunnky (and he's such a good neighbor I should ask a million just for the chance of meeting him! blblbl). The plot on the west was placed after an IDOC. The owner offered to sell, and I told him to PM me, but he never did and I have never seen him after that. This plot (I think it is a 16x14, max storage) should fall at some point. The plot north of the keep is for sale right now.

There is a very nice courtyard right in front of the door.

This is a very, very quiet environment. There is no spawn except for occasionnal tmappers north and north east, but this is a few screens away.

cCJlfyo.jpg

MdMGHxZ.jpg

HZvgV86.jpg

HKK7N5s.jpg

lCik8t6.jpg

LhKVAjX.jpg

8t7CygV.jpg

AMY95Kh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Omg your moving? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(There is no better location for peace of mind. Amazing spot.)

((i wish i could buy it))

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Omg your moving? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

(There is no better location for peace of mind. Amazing spot.)

((i wish i could buy it))

Not necessarily moving. Just putting it out there in case someone makes an offer I like.

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Back on the market. Prefer to sell decorated. 3 towers filled with plants atm. I will update pictures.