WTS SOLD

Radar Mile

Master
The chromatic that has 900+ HP and poisoning with 130ish of each skill that people are referencing is a pre-patched chromatic. The ones spawning now are all going to be like this one. I have one and most of the skill caps are 100, except magery. No poisoning and similar stats.

They are poison resistant, however. An ancient wyrm isn't able to poison mine on hit.

Edit: Also worth noting, the one I have inflicts level 3 (If I remember correctly) poison on cast.

Radar Mile

Master
with 115 tamin/lore you should have no problem but i think u need a bound deed for it

I tamed at 118. Friend was able to accept transfer at 115/115 and bond with scroll only. Listens about the same as a beetle for me at 120/115 tame/lore

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
I tamed at 118. Friend was able to accept transfer at 115/115 and bond with scroll only. Listens about the same as a beetle for me at 120/115 tame/lore
The one with 963 HP listens 4 out of 5 at 115/115 skill, the prepatch one owns all and is why it got sold for over 13 mil.

Radar Mile

Master
yeah I haven't tested the full extent of the poison resistance. Only taken it out a couple of times, but if ancient wyrms don't poison on hit I'd wonder if that carries over to shadow balrons and ASWs. If so that's a pretty handy tanking ability IMO

Hephastus

Journeyman
As far as I see it, the post-patched chromatic dragons are not really good:
1. the hue is ugly
2. they have much less AR than dragons
3. they have no poisoning
4. the stats are like dragons
5. the skills are capped at 100 similar to dragons
6. they require 116 or so taming (it's in the FAQ section) and are thus a ***** to control and tame

Death beetles are immune to get poisoned by AW, Shadow Demons, and Balrons. Beetles do get poisoned by SW, ASW and probably Shadow Balrons (though i haven't tried out the latter).

So the only advantage I can think of is that chromatic dragons are resistant to get poisoned by SW, ASW and Shadow Balrons. Otherwise they utterly suck, imho, as any death beetle is better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stoked

Grandmaster
As far as I see it, the post-patched chromatic dragons are not really good:
1. the hue is ugly
2. they have much less AR than dragons
3. they have no poisoning
4. the stats are like dragons
5. the skills are capped at 100 similar to dragons
6. they require 116 or so taming (it's in the FAQ section) and are thus a ***** to control and tame

Death beetles are immune to get poisoned by AW, Shadow Demons, and Balrons. Beetles do get poisoned by SW, ASW and probably Shadow Balrons (though i haven't tried out the latter).

So the only advantage I can think of is that chromatic dragons are resistant to get poisoned by SW, ASW and Shadow Balrons. Otherwise they utterly suck, imho, as any death beetle is better.

you should post this one on discussion section you dumb fuk. this is a selling thread and all you do is post CONS of this item you piece of shit