SOLD!

Mathias

Adept
SOLD!

Hello all!

Auctioning off this really quite nice 7x9 located in the north Minoc mining area. Close proximity to the mountain and 2 caves for mining (nice quiet area well known for its good mining), water on your doorstep for access to the sea, and a convenient forest at your doorstep as well for logging / prancing around in like a hippy. Quite a nice little set up for almost anyone, especially a crafter.

S/B: 100k (2-3k higher than the cost to place the plot)
Auction will end 24 hours after last bid
Since it ends 24 hours after last bid, and the alternative could get pretty silly, MIN bid increases of 25k

2dt7h1t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mathias

Adept
Modest home, but really a great spot. Quite ideal as either a second home or startup for fisher/miner/LJ/BS/carp/etc.

Mathias

Adept
Its a small home, but this is a deal for this area compared to any other server I've played. Generally North Minoc is one of those spots where if people get it, they don't give it up. Get yourself in there!

Mathias

Adept
Not sure what happened here, little frustrating :/
If you guys edit, plz make sure you draw my attention to it plz? I would have started this thing over long ago...

At any rate, since the only bidder backed out (I think anyway..) and there is CLEARLY not the demand for this spot that I have seen on other servers, I am restarting the auction with a starting bid of 100k which is just above the actual cost of the plot by a few thousand.

Seriously tho, as this server progresses even more, this spot will eventually be worth 300k+, and I've seen 7x7 go for much higher in his area in the past. Pretty much the last chance to get a plot in North Minoc short of buying one from someone. Would be an absolute STEAL if it ends up going for 100k!

Lets try this again.... bidding open! :p

Mathias

Adept
Yeah on OSI smalls here could go for mils eventually. On free shards I think its more around 300k. Still surprised in the apparent lack of interest myself.

If nothing else I may just turn this into a investment and hold onto it for awhile till there is a market.

Malkai

Neophyte
I am interested in this spot. Really interested however just started and need to save up some gold. Don't hold it for me but just wanted to let I know there is some interest :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk