SOLD

Lexington

Grandmaster
Just surprised that someone would sell it....

If you work the #s backwards the equivalent donation coin / gold conversion would put the original cost in gold, if you could buy it in gold, at 18.7mil or there about? That's using todays pricing of 170k per 1k donations.

If you get 18.7 mil for it a 10% commission would be nice for helping put a value on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
Just surprised that someone would sell it....

If you work the #s backwards the equivalent donation coin / gold conversion would put the original cost in gold, if you could buy it in gold, at 18.7mil or there about? That's using todays pricing of 170k per 1k donations.

If you get 18.7 mil for it a 10% commission would be nice for helping put a value on it :)

Well the last one I saw sell, sold for 7 mil.. So around that is what I am looking for.. Unfortunately I can't offer you any commission.. Since I am the one getting paid the commission if anyone.. The Kasa does not belong to me. It belongs to a good friend of mine. I am just doing the leg work. He doesn't use the forums or IRC. Just Skype with people he knows.

and just joking about the commission.. I owe this guy who owns the Kasa so much for all he has done for me.. I don't even care to charge.. I currently owe him a mil I borrowed just a little while ago for a recent purchase (investment), so selling his Kasa is the least I could do :)

We have just been offered 1 of the only 2 Blessed Glacial Staffs on server.. He had only mentioned wanting to sell it for gold.. but I'll still run it by him.. Just waiting to talk it over with my friend tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: