WTS Sold

SirKrispy

Novice
When the Token is applied your Meta Dragon will keep whichever Hue is already applied but turns into a tiny little Faerie dragon. So for instance
if you had a Holiday Red Meta Dragon it would turn into a tiny little Holiday Red Faerie Dragon! Get this exclusive reskin that only you will be known for, here! Now!

S/B: 45m
B/O: 75m
Increments: 1m

The Auction will end 60 hours after the last bid is placed.

Accepting Donation Coins at 225k per.
You can use Donation Coins for payment of up to 80% of the winning bid.

Pm Me with further Questions. Please do not post on the thread unless you are asking a direct question about the item or placing a bid as stated in the "Forum Rules" section. Thank you all :) Enjoy!
Annotation 2020-07-11 080638.png Annotation 2020-07-11 135205.png

Last edited:

SirKrispy

Novice
where was it advertised as 1 of 1 ever?
At the moment as far as anyone else is concerned its 1/1 until another pops up. No one has come forward with one as of yet. I don't believe anyone can name somebody with one. Nor is it available through donation vendors. Safe to assume its most likely a 1/1. I never personally stated that but its a clean assumption, in my opinion.

Rumple

Master
At the moment as far as anyone else is concerned its 1/1 until another pops up. No one has come forward with one as of yet. I don't believe anyone can name somebody with one. Nor is it available through donation vendors. Safe to assume its most likely a 1/1. I never personally stated that but its a clean assumption, in my opinion.

Oh ok. I think you’re right that’s it 1 of 1 right now. There is a history of items going in raffles and the showing up on Dono vendor after. (Ex. War Dog ethy). So just wanted to confirm if this was specifically marketed as a 1 of 1 item in raffle. It appears the sb believes that to be true.

SirKrispy

Novice
Oh ok. I think you’re right that’s it 1 of 1 right now. There is a history of items going in raffles and the showing up on Dono vendor after. (Ex. War Dog ethy). So just wanted to confirm if this was specifically marketed as a 1 of 1 item in raffle. It appears the sb believes that to be true.
No it's not marketed as 1/1 but I would say its safe to assume it is. The War dog ethereal I can understand your point of view on that but that's an ethereal this is a reskin for a Meta Pet. Also the hues alone are 50k for meta pets for the special ones. I'd assume this would be more if it even does come to vendors at all. I appreciate the input though :)

Shortbus

Grandmaster
Please keep the thread clean and only have bids. This is an auction and any amount can be asked. SB has been met by Linear. As of now, yes, it is a 1/1 item for a skin change of a meta dragon (that you must already have).

SirKrispy

Novice
6 week old forum account going heavy on a reskin for a meta dragon, congrats!
Idc if hes 10 days old, if youre bidding, youre bidding. I'll take anyones money I'm not prejudice. Already confirmed that the bid is real FYI. For anyone whose a non believer.