WTS Sold

Zizmuffin

Adept
Hello friends! I am in pursuit of a 24x24, so I need to start liquidating some of my assets. Among them is this pretty cool looking 17x18 I've had for awhile. I have a very difficult time to get my UO positioning thing to work, but it's in the northeastern edge of the swamp northeast of Brit. Despite being near the swamps, there is virtually no spawn near the house. Occasionally, a stray lizard man will wander up a bit, but he's usually far enough out that he doesn't aggro on approach.

Main Floor
39r7NdB.jpg

Second Floor
MYE0bvJ.jpg

Third Floor
82tXMIx.jpg

Roof
jH4XCaW.jpg

Total price of customizing
v5t963S.jpg

The bidding will be for the plot alone. Should you decide to keep the design, 500k will be added on to the price(444k in house customizing, and you bet your ass I'm charging 50k for how long it took me to make it pretty :))

S/B - 1.9m
B/O - 3m

I will accept dono at 155k and Powerscrolls at 90k. It's unlikely I'll take anything else as a bartering chip, but you're welcome to inquire.

Also, I've recently been banned from discord for a very silly reason, and the duration of my ban is unknown. I'm no discord expert, but my ID is Zizmuffin#9320. Add me as a friend if you wish to communicate that way. Otherwise, the forums will have to suffice until my discord privilege is restored.

This auction will run until Friday, Feb 2nd at 8 PM EST. If the winner cannot meet by noon the following day, other bidders will be contacted in the order of their bids until a purchase is completed.

Godspeed!

Edit - I'm sure this is redundant, but obviously all of my belongings will be removed prior to sale. Don't get hyped up for free loot!

Edit 2 - This one is just so I don't get yelled at. I can't take too much credit for the design of this house. This is very similar to a design I had seen Fay do, so if you like it, it's pretty much spawned from her mind. I figured credit might as well be given where it's due.

Last edited: