WTS *SOLD* - Wts 18x18 PLOT near Britain

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Selling my 18x18 plot, located just outside the border to Brit Swamp. Very *elite* area surrounded by castles, keeps, and other 18x18's. Right off the road to Brit, with enough privacy to have a bit of waterfront views. No nearby spawn.

S/B 750k
B/O 1.2mil

Auction ends the day after Thanksgiving, this FRIDAY 11/28 at 10pm EST.

FfFHUXr.png

SOWUtz0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Einaar

Expert
Wow things have changed while I was gone.

Eight months ago my plot would have NEVER gone for as low as 500k, and this would NEVER have gone for more than 500k

In fact, not long after I started last year I bought a swamp-bordering 18x18 like this for somewhere between 350k-500k lol

Fattson

Grandmaster
Wow things have changed while I was gone.

Eight months ago my plot would have NEVER gone for as low as 500k, and this would NEVER have gone for more than 500k

In fact, not long after I started last year I bought a swamp-bordering 18x18 like this for somewhere between 350k-500k lol
I can never, for the life of me, remember seeing an 18x18 selling for 350k. Ever.

Einaar

Expert
"Somewhere between 350k and 500k"

There's about 150 numbers of difference there, and I have a HUGE reason to make stuff up, so yeah.

Einaar

Expert
Did I ask anyone to respond to my comment? I do not believe I did. I posted my thought, which is that a seemingly newer player is over paying a veteran, and you took issue. Just because YOUR experiences are different from MINE doesn't mean MINE aren't real.

You may want to learn what a troll is, btw. You're the one unwilling to converse with someone simply because they have a different opinion.

Good day.

kyleakira

Master
Price deppends on the quality of the spot. That one is quite good (only have a small workshop next to it)

I bought my 18x18 Spot for 1,1 mill. It had No houses blocking the view and it was in a pretty place next to the sea.

I think the price for that spot could reach 900K. Prices will go higher since it seems more new people is joining the shard.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Over the summer any 18x18 was 1mil+. These are the months of June/July/August. I remember I paid a lot for this, over 1.5, but I had a boatload of money at the time and paid the guy extra to move out cause it was his main house. But NO other 18x18 on the market was for less than 1.1-1.2. It doesn't do much good to go talking about what prices were 8-12 months ago, like that even matters, you are just confusing my thread.

S/B 750k currently met by @Kaladin
B/O 1.2mil

I know this plot is worth 1mil+, but dragon eggs are crashing the market and everyone is buying taming SS. I could hold onto this and get 1mil+ but I am in a rush to sell this week cause I'm taking a break from the game.

PS- also I just don't play enough to ever do it, but if you catch the owner of that 7x7 and buy him out for 150k, move this plot over 2-3 tiles, the value goes up 300k or more

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been here 6+ months and have not seen an 18x18 go for less than 500k, even in the swamps. This house is priced fairly from what I have seen the past 6 months. GL Ed.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Received a private bid for 800k, which I will not be honoring.

This is kind of annoying guys, I am getting TONS of private bids. This is an AUCTION. PUBLIC BIDS ONLY FROM NOW ON. You may be afraid of getting outbid, but I am already losing over 800k based on what I paid as of now. So whoever wants this should be bidding against each other.