Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I'll have both, please

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

Cash is King

Grandmaster
SOLD TO @Buttercup ! Thank you and enjoy!

I've decided to redeem my 3 Christmas 2014 tokens. A month ago there were 9 tokens in existence. Buttercup bought Bobby's 3 tokens and another 1 off a guildie and redeemed 4 tokens for the strobe reindeer mask. That leaves 5 tokens in existence - my 3 tokens and 2 others. The owner(s) of the other 2 token is unknown.

It takes 3 tokens for this meta egg which means that this will be the last of its kind!

This is your last opportunity to own one of the coolest and most rare meta dragon hues in the game!

For context, dragon eggs are getting up to 1.5-2m these days. If you want a cool meta hue you're dropping 20k dono (3.4m) on dyes. So to get a meta dragon in a hue that anybody can buy and isn't rare is 5-6m. This meta hue will never be replicated!

As far as I'm aware, only four meta dragons in this hue were redeemed. Exince and Poon Doctor had one but both quit. That leaves two in game - Nic and Jenna have them.

Those who own the other two don't bring them out very often so you'll be one of the very exclusive owners in this club.

Here's a pic of the meta in all it's glory:

2mevhgo.png

SOLD TO @Buttercup ! Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited:

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Well these tokens are from 2014. We've had 2015, 2016 and 2017 xmas with no new releases and this xmas when asked in discord i think it was eppy that said that no new tokens would come out.

@Shane @eppy If you don't mind, could you please confirm?

Sephid

Master
Very cool meta! But didn't tokens drop 2014 / 2015 / and possibly 2016+ if i recall correctly. Possibly even this last xmas cause i know i saw the masks and titles (Got 2x Santa's Fist) drop again as i was there again. I know i have seen em drop (Tokens) on more than one xmas. Just like the green and red masks/ boots / loin cloths and titles. I know cause i wasn't very pleased to see more green xmas feathered tribals drop every xmas making mine that i farmed my ass off for in 2014 worth less every year.

All that being said this is still a 10m+ item no doubt. More like 12+ because even if tokens continue to drop there wont be many who have enough to get the meta. So it will continue to be a pretty rare meta pet hue.

Cash is King

Grandmaster
Tokens 100% did not drop this year. I was at both xmas events with many friends and none fell, none came to the market. Last year I am quite positive no tokens dropped. As for 2015 there have been a lot of pints and joints since then so I can't confirm and don't remember.

Regardless, @SirLothar confirmed with a gm in January that only 9 tokens existed on the shard. Since then, I know that 4 were used up and only 5 are left. So in terms of rarity, this the last meta that will come out in this hue.

lollo

Grandmaster
Tokens 100% did not drop this year. I was at both xmas events with many friends and none fell, none came to the market. Last year I am quite positive no tokens dropped. As for 2015 there have been a lot of pints and joints since then so I can't confirm and don't remember.

Regardless, @SirLothar confirmed with a gm in January that only 9 tokens existed on the shard. Since then, I know that 4 were used up and only 5 are left. So in terms of rarity, this the last meta that will come out in this hue.

Unless Shane just gives them out again, or simply more red eggs.

I mean, this is easily worth the price you are asking anyways, but saying that this will be the last one is not true/not confirmed.

The real confirmed “never to come back” item list is VERY short and doesn’t include hue 33 egg

Cash is King

Grandmaster
@lollo Points taken. Given the last tokens dropped in either Dec-2014 or Dec-2015, it's been 2-3 years since tokens last dropped at xmas.

I think we can all agree that while it isn't guaranteed to never come back, it is extremely unlikely that this hue of meta will come out again.

@BananaKill keep the nonsense out of here please - delete that post and don't ruin my thread.