*SOLD* The Minoc Castle

Kiki

Grandmaster
Welcome to your new home.

Thanks right folks, The Sosaria Real Estate Company has yet another QUALITY listing for you.

We're proud to present to you a castle that is only 15 seconds from the Minoc guard zone. This could very well be the closest castle to a guard zone in the entire world.

a4v1.png

This location is perfect for virtually everyone from miners and lumberjacks, to PK's and dungeon crawlers.

ime1.png

This brand new castle has been gently placed atop some of Minoc's award winning foliage, and comes replete with all the serenity and safety of being able to recall directly into your own safe haven.

vf26.png

Castles don't come available very often. Once you own one, you'll know why.

dru1.png

On grass, and no spawn. None. I mean a bird may fly in, but you lift bro. You can handle that.

1dj9.png

With the new expansion now in place, sailing the high seas has never been better. You are so close to the ocean that you'll wake up with a salty taste in your mouth.

Oh. My bad. I thought you were into that sort of thing. It only seems weird the first time.

btgv.png

That's right, you can lock down and secure things in your courtyard. Chicks dig that. Men respect it.

Bids will be accepted starting at 13 million. If you'd like to talk about a buyout, please feel free to PM me.

Kiki :)

c8up.png

rj22.png

Nihilism

Grandmaster
yeah. This is really weird.
In one of my castles, I can't even PLACE on the ground in the courtyard, let alone lock down.
In the other I can place on the ground anywhere in the courtyard, and lock down in the back.
Both grass...
That's messed up... lol

besttherewas

Grandmaster
That is next to jenny jugs castle and another power members house.

I think the lucky new owner will get griefed/pked so hard that they will sell it at a loss within a month.

Still, I bid 1mil and 15k donation coins.

They have a rune in it.

No, they don't.

The castle was just placed.

As far as the POWER guild member you're referring to.. it's deven nickerson who has a home near here (if 6 screens away is near) and no, POWER doesn't grief homeowners because it's extremely easy to do it right back to them.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
No, they don't.

The castle was just placed.

That doesn't mean anything. You can mark runes (while going from numerous plots to castle placement) and they carry over.
Jealous kids like to do this for self-gratification.

However, I doubt they have anything marked inside, and it's disrespectful to the OP, and the thread to start throwing misleading accusations around. If you're not bidding/asking a question/at the very least showing interest, just say nothing at all. Free bumps are one thing, but collusion and deception are another.