WTS [SOLD] Starter 7x7 near Deceit (Ice Island), starting at 120.000 gold

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Hello,

Are you looking for a place to call your own? Now you can! This house is very convenient for people who just started out on this shard or want to live in close proximity of the Deceit dungeon. The house us surrounded by nice neighbors and various wildlife to train your taming skills with. A little north you have a small lake, no idea why you want that, but it's there so you can... eum fish?

And now the best part of it all: This could be yours for a very small price! This offer lasts only 48h's so act quickly!
  • The starting bid is 120.000 gold pieces.
  • If you prefer a certain deal, the buyout is set to 180.000 gold pieces.
Only public bids by replying on this post.

xSbNSNH.png

Details:
  • Size: 7x7
  • Stories: 2
  • Type: Grandfathered
  • Secure storage: 489
  • Lockdowns: 244
  • Vendors: 10

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
The new owner, @Green Viper just started out on this shard and didn't had money reserves. He offered to pay partially now and pay back the remainder whenever he could. That loan probably would never be returned but I accepted anyway so a new player could settle in, even if that ment the plotvalue was worth more then I received.

Yesterday I encountered him again and he payed me back in double! So I want to vouch for him and let everybody know that he's a trustworthy player when it comes to making agreements.