WTS [SOLD] Selling 18x15 ice land / max storage 2mil

Shorted

Apprentice
My house is right next door. I would love to buy but cant afford. If you ever bring it down to around 1mil let me know and ill try and scrape it together.

clearly the post says 2m and any max storage is worth 2m.. 1.5m minimum.. perhaps you guys should stop being so cheap? either bid the 2m he is asking or move on to the next post.. what you are doing here is called trolling and pretty sure you can be banned for it.. see rules for details.. sorry to intrude on your post nine21cp just got tired of seeing these trollers under cutting posts, this isn't the first post i seen like this and it needs to stop.

clearly the post says 2m and any max storage is worth 2m.. 1.5m minimum.. perhaps you guys should stop being so cheap? either bid the 2m he is asking or move on to the next post.. what you are doing here is called trolling and pretty sure you can be banned for it.. see rules for details.. sorry to intrude on your post nine21cp just got tired of seeing these trollers under cutting posts, this isn't the first post i seen like this and it needs to stop.

Yikes, I've heard about you. Your reputation precedes you. For a second I thought you were the original poster, but you aren't. You're just a guy chiming in on a thread where people have shown interest in someone's plot. I'm not sure if you can get banned for being a jerk but maybe see the guidelines for general healthy interpersonal communication? Sheesh.

To OP, sorry if I'm being cheap. I am relatively new despite my account creation date (long story). I have heard max storage generally runs for around 1.5m and I am doing my best to farm up to the bare minimum. I can at this time actually offer 1.5 million. Hopefully you aren't offended by my posts in this thread.

Farewell!

DrBones

Neophyte

1.5m I wrote you a conversation message. Thanks!

haties

Neophyte
I'm not trolling at all. I don't think its worth 2mil. Also whos to say if a price goes up it cant come back down. Perhaps you are worried the price of housing may fall? I was willing to pay 1.2 and I wanted to make sure he knew people would be willing to pay less.

kevinr55

Adept
You should never sell a max storage for under 2 mil even if its on crappy dagger isle...and i used to sell houses all the time. Don't have time for it now but it's worth the 2mil. Sure its surrounded by houses and its on dagger isle, but you could also say its on the water which is a plus for fishermen and pirates. Or its near mountains and call it a miner's house. Whatever floats your boat...in the end if you need to sell it quick id scoop up the 1.6 but if you have the accounts to hold houses id hold out for 2 mil.

And if people got banned for low balling in selling threads (housing/other) half of us wouldn't be here ;P

DrBones

Neophyte
I just found out the house is not in Atlantic. I am just returning since 2001.
I don't see where it says the shard on the listing? Maybe I missed it?
But I am sorry I don't play anywhere but Atlantic, it is what I know and remember from 2001.
So I cannot buy the house. I am very sorry for the trouble.
Amy (wife of Dr Bones)

nine21cp

Expert
I just found out the house is not in Atlantic. I am just returning since 2001.
I don't see where it says the shard on the listing? Maybe I missed it?
But I am sorry I don't play anywhere but Atlantic, it is what I know and remember from 2001.
So I cannot buy the house. I am very sorry for the trouble.
Amy (wife of Dr Bones)

okay