WTS Sold Please Delete

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Calling him rude. Telling him his price is no good because a couple month ago some sold at 4 when last week one sold at almost 10 and the guildie price for Bradley was what 5.5. You low ball his thread and then get offended when he says no I will not accept that low ball offer.

The price is not what any one player wants it to be. It IS what a buyer and a seller can agree on and if they can't it's likely somewhere in between.

Tarena

Master
I did not get offended. I appologize if my original (unedited) post came across that way as it certainly wasn't meant that way.

I am offering everything I have. I understand it's not what he is looking to get, but it is not rude to offer.

He can take my offer (unlikely, but possible) or wait for a better offer (which I'm sure he will get if the market doesn't deflate too fast)

@Vlad i hope you get your price. I'll bump your post a couple more times at off hours

God.RG

Grandmaster
she's been lowballing every 120 thread made in the past month.. and somehow still doesnt have more than what she offered in the first one.

Tarena

Master
I have a family and very little time for UO :) to be fair I think I actually have LESS now because I wanted to layer my vest of dedication and buy a DB.

*free bump*