**SOLD** Perfect 18x18, Grass, No Spawn, Gorgeous.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Welcome Home.

Thanks right folks, The Sosaria Real Estate Company has yet another QUALITY listing for you.

18x18 max storage? Check.

Absolutely no blockage of any kind? Check.

No spawn trying to kill you at your front door? Check.

Gently placed atop pristine, hand cut, Sosarian Certified Organic Grass? Check.

Finally have a place to yourself that you can take the girls back to without your mom asking if that rash has cleared up yet? Double Check.

lgak.png

Conveniently located smack dab in the middle of Vesper and Minoc. Want to work all day in the mines and still have a place close enough to Downtown Vesper to go clubbing? Look no further.

q42r.png

Seriously look at the size of this place. All that greenery around means you can host your own lawn bowling tournaments any time you want.

4yqy.png

Did I mention there were no neighbours?

xsdx.png

S/B 750k

B/O 1.5m

Thanks, and happy bidding.

Kiki :)
rj22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

serf

Journeyman
Kiki, no one commented on the great flavor text you put into the advertisement... :( good stuff heh

Kiki

Grandmaster
:) All good mate. Had a chat in irc about it last night. It's just fun to make as I'm usually laughing my ass off while I do it.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Just changed the B/O price until we can confirm or deny that a keep will fit.

Since Jiggly Nuts is ghosting around the area waiting for the plot to fall, it won't happen right away. Apologies for any inconvenience

Kiki

Grandmaster
Update:

Jiggly Nuts is still roaming around the area, so I am not going to bother. I don't have the time in my real life to waste on it, so If anyone wants this place, the auction is back on and I have lowered the B/O to what it was before. And if you get it and can place a keep there, I will not feel bad, I'll be happy for you.

Happy bidding and good luck.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Sold and done swiftly and efficiently.

Pleasure doing business, and another happy customer. :)