WTS SOLD July 4th Cloth Mage Outfit (pic included) Hue 2659

Sir.

Grandmaster
5.5m!

A metallic/shimmering light indigo color that you'll not likely see on many other players out there anymore!

VR60zYS.jpg

(Originally max priced at 12m - 16.2m - first offer of 5.5m gets it!! PM me!)

Basing each piece of cloth at 300k each being that this is not a MotM or BOD cloth; very rare handout cloth that only happened once on July 4th 2017.

Robe = 16 cloth
Cloak = 14 cloth
Wizard's Hat = 15 cloth
Half Apron = 6 cloth

All four pieces are blessed (720k).
The robe is layered to the Middle Torso for a sash to lay ontop (180k).

51 cloth in total, 4 bless deeds and 1 layer deed went into the suit bringing the cost to make it right about 16.2m. However, I would assume this was made at the crafters area for less than 51 cloth to make it.

Taking Offers! I'm no good at the auction thing so throw a fair number at me and this super rare suit might be yours!

Last edited:

Sir.

Grandmaster
bump! Selling for less than 16.2m! (just gave that price breakdown to see what it's worth!) PM me with offers (will consider equal value trades)!

Sir.

Grandmaster
The cloth sold at 300k per when it first came out. Now I think you van get it for 100-200k.
I'm still being quoted 300k per piece. Just had a guy PM me and say he bought 55 pcs all around 300k recently (from various sellers) and was curious what I could sell this for... even at 200k, wanna make an offer? :p

colead88

Grandmaster
I'm still being quoted 300k per piece. Just had a guy PM me and say he bought 55 pcs all around 300k recently (from various sellers) and was curious what I could sell this for... even at 200k, wanna make an offer? :p

I'll throw an offer @ 100k per yard assuming made in crafter area. Which is 41 yards instead of 51... but still will throw 4.1 at it. Full disclosure, waiting on another item to sell to have this gold. Am currently pixel rich moreso than gold rich

lollo

Grandmaster
I'll throw an offer @ 100k per yard assuming made in crafter area. Which is 41 yards instead of 51... but still will throw 4.1 at it. Full disclosure, waiting on another item to sell to have this gold. Am currently pixel rich moreso than gold rich

I sold a wiz hat , sash and robe For 4m recently

Just for everyone’s info

Sir.

Grandmaster
Still looking to sell this.
I can't honestly see how the price in a 1 time only handout hue can devalue over time, especially in a set like this, so still seeing this at 300k per piece.
As for it being made at crafter area, sure we can assume it was done this way so 41 piece of cloth instead of 51.
Appreciate the info for sure @lollo on the price, but considering this package deal and not having to piece together a full suit, how often are you gonna get this convenience too? (I know where there's a layered sash that used to accompany this set; all you gotta do to get it is win a wrestling match against @Blaine the Gypsy lol!)

Open to reasonable offers... 12m gets it on the spot!

Kears

Master
Still looking to sell this.
I can't honestly see how the price in a 1 time only handout hue can devalue over time, especially in a set like this, so still seeing this at 300k per piece.
As for it being made at crafter area, sure we can assume it was done this way so 41 piece of cloth instead of 51.
Appreciate the info for sure @lollo on the price, but considering this package deal and not having to piece together a full suit, how often are you gonna get this convenience too? (I know where there's a layered sash that used to accompany this set; all you gotta do to get it is win a wrestling match against @Blaine the Gypsy lol!)

Open to reasonable offers... 12m gets it on the spot!

Welcome to the marketplace, Sir.

This is what happens when a knight tries to sell stuff. Still good effort and hope you sell at a good price. Free bump!

Nappaca

Grandmaster
I would stick to what you think it worth I would buy it but only got five mil ATM maybe one day I love that color still got few cloth of that color

Young Star

Grandmaster
Yeah if you had all the yards of cloth you may be able to sell it all at 300k per. Since it is now made into clothes your customer base is smaller. Being a full suit and sold as a suit also limits your customer base. The value mat not be diminished its just that it will take longer to find someone in the market to buy a complete suit in that price range.

Jazzy Jay

Master
I bought all of my pieces at 50k per.

Doublet
Wizards hat
Kilt

I think the price per cloth is heavily dependent on buyer desire.

Ludwig

Grandmaster
I tried to hock this cloth for a lot but never got much, certainly nowhere near 300k a yard. I will say that this looks fantastic though and I wish you the best. If I had known the cloth looked this good, I would have considered buying some to sew up.

lollo

Grandmaster
I cannot see anyone paying more than 6-7m for this set, if you paid 300k yard you will have to keep it for another year or 2 or just accept you’re gonna take a loss.
It happened to all of us