WTS (Sold) Glowing Runes 116 total... 225k OBO

ectomorph1

Apprentice
I was on for about 20 minutes at 6pm EST. I think we were in a guild together at one point with Elven, so you are familiar. I’m still willing to purchase but have to make it happen before Friday. I’m leaving for Vegas for 6 days.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I’m not seeing you again, let me know when you’re on and we can make this happen. I’ll be on again around 4am EST
if you go to UOF Discord and go to the buy/sell tab and up in the right hand corner is a search bar, start typing ADabLDo and you dont even need my number i come up in 3 letter or 4 maybe

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I was on for about 20 minutes at 6pm EST. I think we were in a guild together at one point with Elven, so you are familiar. I’m still willing to purchase but have to make it happen before Friday. I’m leaving for Vegas for 6 days.
Yeah Douche Elvin... He took that Guild from a really good guy. Storm Crow.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
Hey I am sorry I flaked on you. I still have the glowing runes. I just forget at that time of day.

ectomorph1

Apprentice
I’ll be back on Thursday, off to Vegas. You don’t have to hold them but if they are still around, I’ll take them then.

ADabLDo

Apprentice
I’ll be back on Thursday, off to Vegas. You don’t have to hold them but if they are still around, I’ll take them then.
They are waiting for you... the title is changed to (Under Contract) so I am entertaining no other offers. I am not desperate so UO is all about being patient. :p Those who burn fast and bright in UO do not last they burn out faster. Tip o the day