I'll accept donation coins at 160k per 1k
(Although, I would prefer gold!)
:D

Current High Bid:
10k Donation Coins + 500k

Last edited by a moderator:

wendy whoppers

Grandmaster
thanks ill check it out as soon as i get out of bed.
Is that so you can get its ID and grab it via a script at the next harrower? Lol.

I would bid more than what's here. But I'm thu king this may be a 'rare spawn' (ie 1 in 5 or 10) on the harrower. Instead of the 1 in 1000+ like normal statues.

Can a gm confirm?

bradley-

Grandmaster
Carl said in IRC last night that the harrower statue will drop just like every other mob in the game. (So I would assume extremely rare! Especially considering the difficulty and that you need all the champion skulls to spawn him :))

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Is that so you can get its ID and grab it via a script at the next harrower? Lol.

I would bid more than what's here. But I'm thu king this may be a 'rare spawn' (ie 1 in 5 or 10) on the harrower. Instead of the 1 in 1000+ like normal statues.

Can a gm confirm?

dont troll me boy, i never use any program other then razor, dont be so jealous.

bradley-

Grandmaster
so what is the current bid? and this has been a verified random drop same chances as all statue? I may be interested

Carl said in IRC last night that the chances of the statue are the same as getting a statue from any other mob in the game. Difference being that you can't farm the Harrower the same way you can farm birds ;)
I updated my main post with the high bid.

--- I will probably end this sometime tomorrow night.