-SOLD- a dead bloodclan orc from the rift

bradley-

Grandmaster
So there are what, 4 of these on the server?

I'll start it with 200.

I'm not sure.. It would be doubtful that all 4 categories got the same exact reward.. And, I wouldn't expect the top 3 in a single category got the same exact thing (even color change would be different). So It could be 1 of a kind and there be 11 other 1 of a kinds from the other categories :)

Tsavo

Master
I got the same Orc reward

bloodork.jpg

Skoad

Journeyman
I believe there are 3 of these on the server, as it is also the reward I got. Think this was the reward for dmg to orcs.

bradley-

Grandmaster
I think the humans got the dead bloocclan orc (which would make it 6 total) and the orcs might have gotten something else.

Skoad

Journeyman
Ahh I was thinking the rift dmg would have gotten something different. So yea, probably 6 in total, still a pretty low number.

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
Question, where do you keep all this stuff? I mean man you bid on literally everything that's posted lol. Do you have one of those D&D bags of holding somewhere?

Hahahah ! Well, my house is full tbh. Sometimes I just like to start the bidding, or run people up. I have a vested interest in the rares market ;-)

Asan_Drakus

Grandmaster
lol only a dork like asan drakus would say sometimes he just likes to bid to run up a price, #dbag

Only a douchebag like Meridian Blade would find it necessary to hang on my nuts. The attention you give me is appreciated kid, I'll make sure you have VIP access to my sweaty balls from now until forever.