WTS [SOLD] 13x15 3 Story House on grass - Great location

Marac

Expert
I went to the gate, traded plot, then u went some direction and said something, then MOB reds came in and killed me after trade.

You call it as fair thing?

I was leaving after the trade!! but I saw reds coming that's why I ran back and recalled!! Why would I kill you, I have no idea who you are and who those reds are, and I'm not in a guild, I believe it's not hard for GM to check those names/accounts, I don't even have a red character. Please wait for staff's investigation before accusing me.

drinn

Grandmaster
I was leaving after the trade!! but I saw reds coming that's why I ran back and recalled!! Why would I kill you, I have no idea who you are and who those reds are, and I'm not in a guild, I believe it's not hard for GM to check those names/accounts, I don't even have a red character. Please wait for staff's investigation before accusing me.

Like I said such thing has never EVER happened in my life when trading plots or items, so I call that as bullshit!

Marac

Expert
Like I said such thing has never EVER happened in my life when trading plots or items, so I call that as bullshit!

Such thing has never EVER happened in my life as well, I've traded plots or items multiple times, you can't accuse people like that, what you said were personal attack..