Expert
sold

vT1X6lJ.png

xVEizTP.png

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
B/O

Feel free to contact me anytime @ IRC or forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

drinn

Grandmaster
Well I clearly didnt see this one coming!!!

First time in my 3 years history I see someone come to kill you with reds after you have traded a plot, wow!!!! Never happened to me before. AMAZING!!

You are retards BIG TIME!!!!

Don't do trades with guild called MOB!!!

141a2b65a844da0bab90967ae261a8e0.png

Marac

Expert
It's not me or my friends, i saw them coming so i ran and recalled. i swear, I dont know any of them, apparently either they were camping there or they were passing by, there is no point for me to kill anyone after trading.

drinn

Grandmaster
It's not me or my friends, i saw them coming so i ran and recalled. i swear, I dont know any of them, apparently either they were camping there or they were passing by, there is no point for me to kill anyone after trading.

lol.png

You just ruined your whole reputation and your guild called MOB's. Luckily you can just rename the guild name though.

I'm going to make sure you never get to sell anything here in the future. Make a VPN, or something.

I mean I have handled tens of hundreds deals in this game at UOF regarding plots and item trades and I have never EVER got to situations like this! It's embarrasing to the scene itself and the shard that we have such idiots like you here still.

Thanks for the plot, but just get the fuck out here.

Marac

Expert
I will page a GM and hopefully they will help to investigate all those names on your screen shot, I have no idea who they are, and I'm not in that guild. I already told you that I don't know them, what if you set this up?

drinn

Grandmaster
I will page a GM and hopefully they will help to investigate all those names on your screen shot, I have no idea who they are, and I'm not in that guild. I already told you that I don't know them, what if you set this up?

You clearly went to their direction and they popped out right from there in-game. Seemed like you waited for them.

It's ok dude we have enough wars here. I just made a dumb deal.

Its just silly you can't trust people. Why it is so hard to just TRUST fucking people in the world!!!!

apparently they were camping there, I really don't know these guys, I'm a solo player and I'm not belong to anyone, there is no point for me to kill you after the trade. I saw them after the trade when I left, that's why I ran back and recalled. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Marac

Expert
You clearly went to their direction and they popped out right from there in-game. Seemed like you waited for them.

It's ok dude we have enough wars here. I just made a dumb deal.

Its just silly you can't trust people. Why it is so hard to just TRUST fucking people in the world!!!!

I was leaving, but those reds came from that direction, that's why I ran back and recalled, in my mind I thought they were your friends. I paged GM and hopefully they will help to investigate those names and IPs, if I set this up, there is no point for me to ask GM to investigate. I hope you didn't set this up to try to ruin my reputation.

drinn

Grandmaster
I was leaving, but those reds came from that direction, that's why I ran back and recalled, in my mind I thought they were your friends. I paged GM and hopefully they will help to investigate those names and IPs, if I set this up, there is no point for me to ask GM to investigate. I hope you didn't set this up to try to ruin my reputation.

You have 0% trustworthiness sir...

Your page WILL NOT help! After all they didn't do anything wrong. If it was real coincidence that must be REALLY LUCKY!!!!!

I call you a scumbag.

Marac

Expert
You have 0% trustworthiness sir...

Your page WILL NOT help! After all they didn't do anything wrong. If it was real coincidence that must be REALLY LUCKY!!!!!

I call you a scumbag.

Apparently you are trolling, I hope you didn't set this up, we will see what GM says.

drinn

Grandmaster
Apparently you are trolling, I hope you didn't set this up, we will see what GM says.

I went to the gate, traded plot, then u went some direction and said something, then MOB reds came in and killed me after trade.

You call it as fair thing?