So this is what UO became?

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
That wouldn't make sense because its a potion in a glass bottle and well the shield.....oh wait
But yes. Honestly anything that helps cater to template diversity should be looked at.

dude magic energy bolts get reflected off magic invisible force fields and you summon demons and sheit. a bottle bouncing off a thing isn;t that crazy. I've thrown a lot of beer bottles in my life, and some of them bounce

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
And its not expected that everything is realistic. But its a damn shield. This is basic warfare 101. Again, Anything that helps breathe new life into varying templates should always be considered.

90+ % of kills from a PK are r.etarded newbie blues currently engaged in fighting a monster, probably already 50% hp and have never PvPed in their life.

So while I get what you're saying, your example really doesn't prove it.

Alot of those r.etarded newbie blues make great pvpers once you give them sallos and a target acquire key - just ask werkt (and formerly eqms)

Another brand new account. Probably girana again.
You have healing anatomy and parry. Start your bandages and run in a straight line. If you dont have down syndrome you should live.

So once youre good at pvp youd prefer people to be able to just run in a straight line with no way to damage them at all whatsoever?

You know what staff this guy wants rid of explosion pots. So please get rid of them. While youre at it make bandages go off in 4-5 seconds when youre at 120 dex with full stam.
This should solve the pvp problems.

Also i like how everyone keeps talking about new players. There are no new players its fucking uo nobody is just picking this shit up now.
Yes theres plenty of garbage cans that abuse the young system. But theyre not new players. Or anything close to being a new player for that matter.
Generally the very few new players are about 12 years old on a parry warrior and will play for about 2 weeks. They dont have a credit card and will no be making any donations.

But were going to dumb this games pvp down to a point where no body logs on to pvp. For all of our "new players". Yea ok

Shmuck probably has 55 resist crying about a death to an alchy mage.

Bandies timer were too fast .

If bandies was any slower , you would have probably died 15 times over .

Also the area you guys were fighting at were too big for a 1v1 . Try him in the pits or in a smaller are such as wrong roof and you get smoked within 120 secs. .

p.s Prove me wrong if you are dare . If you beat JG warrior v warrior best of 3 in pits , i give you a million and you dont have to pay me anything if you lose. I DARE YOU ! @Genocide Pete

@JG123

In a duel pit. Short stun. Fast bandage. 90% chance for a decent warrior to win over an experienced mage.
No two ways around it.