So, I have another player's berserker totem...

I was out PK'ing a few days ago, and somehow a player dropped their berserker totem on the ground.

I'm guessing this is worth trying to sell back because it seems like a huge pain to obtain them. The player's name is Nemasis and it looks like he juuuuust started to gain xp points on this thing.

Anyone know him?

crazy-horse

Master
maybe you could talk a nice counselor into locating him and seeing what he'd like to do. Since he;'s just started, theres a chance he spent all he had to get the vanqs to get it, so might be nice and just give it back?

crazy-horse

Master
If you find him and get it returned, please let me know (and confirmation from him?). I'll give you a 100K reward.
Bad behavior should not be rewarded, but good behavior should. I'm guessing the guy is a new player and can't afford to reward you.
and, yeah I am a nice guy. Its who I am.

Noskills

Novice
Was my item, @High Plains Drifter ....

I was trying to figure out why my spear wouldnt unequip when you attacked (it was unequipping and re-equipping) thought maybe the totem prevented me from unequipping, so I removed the totem. Apparently it somehow went to the ground, instead of my backpack...

I hopped that gate the tamer put up cos I couldnt drink a cure pot, when I got to the bank in Vesper, I was gonna reequip the totem and kill some undead to see how the XP gains were, when I realized it was gone.

Then got out of line with JoeB and was banned from the forums.

Just spoke with JoeB, first time back on since this happened, and cleared it all up.

Appreciate the post, not sure if you gave the item back to JoeB or if he created me a new one, but I'll match that 100k offer
@crazy-horse put up.

Apologies again to @JoeB .

Discrete

Apprentice
The same day I got my talisman, I managed to drop it on the ground within the first hour: if you drag it off your character gump but try to release it back on, they fall to the ground. Luckily no one noticed it..

From that day on, I only equip/unequip it using a dress hotkey.

Turner13

Grandmaster
Does anyone know of a reason why there's such a big cool down if you unequip then requip the same totem twice?

I dropped mine on the first day too and recalled back to my house. It took about 10mins of constant searching / relogging / resynching client / emptying pack until I realised i'd dropped it. I can see this being a fairly common problem in the long run.