So confused... can someone help?

Xiulan

Master
So I'm pretty new to this whole thing and I created a bunch of accounts and characters without knowing what I was doing. I'm not totally clear on the difference between a forum account and a game account, but I think that when you make the forum account, you type something in the "character names" box and that becomes your game account? And then you can login to that with Razor or Steam or whatever, and make your characters?

The problem is that when I created my third forum account (this one I'm posting from), I didn't type anything in the "character names" box. And now I don't know how to login to the game with it and make a new character (one that has Young status).

Anyone know what I'm talking about and how to fix this?

Xiulan

Master
Ah, okay. I already have that installed, but you're saying I need to reinstall it to create another account?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ah, okay. I already have that installed, but you're saying I need to reinstall it to create another account?
Oh, so the hard part is done. All you need to do now is open up the client and type in a name and password to actually make an acct. Logging in creates the account!