snow elemental motm

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
man... first I thought earth elementals were bad, then tera warriors, then rat men... but snow elementals wtf

how many snow elementals spawn in the world? 5 maybe? in one floor of one dungeon?

at least with the other motm there were workarounds like treasure maps, or clearing and farming world spawns, etc

pretty much all I do with my game time is hunt motm, but I think I need to find something else to do for January ...

anyone have any tips beyond waiting for an invasion event?

If youre only farming monster of the month in UO youre missing out on about 98% of what UOForever has to offer. Join a guild. Make some friends. Get a UO Girlfriend. Slay some newbieesy. Trap boxes and watch people blow up at the bank.

toddyboi

Master
man... first I thought earth elementals were bad, then tera warriors, then rat men... but snow elementals wtf

how many snow elementals spawn in the world? 5 maybe? in one floor of one dungeon?

at least with the other motm there were workarounds like treasure maps, or clearing and farming world spawns, etc

pretty much all I do with my game time is hunt motm, but I think I need to find something else to do for January ...

anyone have any tips beyond waiting for an invasion event?
Mountain pass above Brit has a few.

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
If youre only farming monster of the month in UO youre missing out on about 98% of what UOForever has to offer. Join a guild. Make some friends. Get a UO Girlfriend. Slay some newbieesy. Trap boxes and watch people blow up at the bank.

I like to play as a lone wolf and don't have time for guilds or other people, and the only real way to get relics to finish my char is motm. gave up on arch demons and champs because they're always fucked by eqms, but lots of action happens farming motm, pks, competition, griefing, etc

now Kooch though... that guy needs to put down the computer and step outside and get some fresh air once in a while

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
eqms clearly read this thread...

I love that thing they say about how they don't res kill too... which is all bullshit

edit: they won't res kill you if you thank them for killing you 10+ v 1 and then suck on their tiny little UO peens

yDEWS1h.jpg

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

I love that thing they say about how they don't res kill too... which is all bullshit

edit: they won't res kill you if you thank them for killing you 10+ v 1 and then suck on their tiny little UO peens

yDEWS1h.jpg

You got res killed because after we ressed you on your initial death you refused to say anything to us after we asked you a question or two and acted shady as fuck.

What guild are you in mate, maybe that explains it....

Steezie E

Master
You got res killed because after we ressed you on your initial death you refused to say anything to us after we asked you a question or two and acted shady as fuck.

How can you be "shady as fuck" when you a fresh rez? What is he supposed to say after you zerg him? Thank you? I'm going to this dungeon next, meet me there?

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster

lol I was waiting to get mana to recall and didn't really feel like talking to you jackholes

also I'm still in the young guild because I like to help noobs

StegcO

Grandmaster

yDEWS1h.jpg

10 EQMS VS 2 random blues, I'm surprised they won.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

yDEWS1h.jpg

10 vs 1 ? So sad .......

This is why I think factions are 'broken' .... with there being no faction cap... who knows where EQMS would be today if EQMS didn't cry at the thought of staff ever putting a faction cap back into UOF.

@Bobby123 @steve-o