snooping skill scroll

Snickle

Grandmaster
Got one from a vendor. I've farmed a crap ton of skill scrolls and never found one as loot.
What's it worth?

bzkl13

Apprentice
I'd say from a pixel crack POV it's worth more than 1k, though that makes it harder to assess. Somebody trying to get a rare skill scroll collection going might pay way more than 1k. Maybe 10k, maybe more.

I saw Babethoven selling a poison SS for 125k. I know poison is much harder to raise, but it's worth I think came from it's rarity not it's usefulness (could be wrong). You could've bought more than enough kegs of poison to macro that last 1 point of skill with 125k, for example (and that's assuming you don't make them yourself). Animal Taming scrolls, while rare, are valuable because taming's slow gains.

Another factor that increases the price is that the grey scrolls spawn anymore (?). Correct me if I'm wrong, I've only been here since March of this year.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
Ive got a snoop skill scroll in my bank, never put it on a vendor but if someone will pay 10k for it i might do ha doubt it though. Poison is a ***** to raise so I think people who are buying the scrolls are genuinely using them to train poison.

Snickle

Grandmaster
Poison and snooping skill scrolls don't drop anymore. Their value would come in their rarity, for sure. Anyone using a poison ss to get from 99-100 is pretty stupid or just don't know their rarity.
I wouldn't sell this snooping ss for 10k. I can farm dragons for 10 minutes and get 10k. I guess I like having items that are unobtainable...
Thanks for the input though.

Smokey McCallum

Grandmaster
I didnt know that cheers for the info snickle. Which other skill scrolls dont drop anymore? Might have some laying around without realising the rarity.