Smithing BODs last 2 weeks

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Just curious, has anyone gotten any good smith BODs lately? I used to get at least a bronze one every day, but recently I have gotten nothing better than dull copper. In over 40 tries. I know its random, just would like to know if I am the only one with a bad streak.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ya bad streak I guess. Had a bad 10-12 day run but got a 20X bronze plate helm today.

Only non-wep/shield deeds apart from that was a 20X iron chain lbod OH BOY!! And a 10X copper plate.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Ya I still haven't gotten anything better than a 15x agapite Buckler BOD. I'm hoping now that they got the new core in they will get back to the things they included with the expansion, and with that, they will fix the BS BODs.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
I've been getting decent stuff but never got anything higher than 20x exceptional agapite. Plenty of gold though. Just wish I'd get the ones I need, namely 10x exceptiona copper plate and 20x exceptional bronze chain legs. I just want to be legendary bs. is that too much to ask? *sigh*

Bromista

Grandmaster
So wait, are you saying they rolled back the improved BS BOD drops? Because that would explain the 85% weapon deeds I have been getting. I just expect a let-down every time again.

Messremb

Grandmaster
So wait, are you saying they rolled back the improved BS BOD drops? Because that would explain the 85% weapon deeds I have been getting. I just expect a let-down every time again.

No im saying they other than upping the Drop rate on color BODs they haven't actually fixed BS BODs like they said they would.

Weapon BODs are far to common. I get about 3-4 a day, and I only get 5 BODs a day. they need to lower the Weapon\Other useless smalls that don fill larges, drop rates. and maybe slightly increase the Color ore drop rate again. I just got my guy to 120 Smithing and after a month and a half you would think I would see at least one Verite\Val BOD, but I haven't. if they leave it like this it will be years till we finally see that first Val hammer.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
Not sure I am buying this whole bad streak business. Iron, iron, iron, weapons, weapons weapons.130-ish sbods this last week, 1 dull copper buckler, the rest iron, and I think only one of the iron sbods was an armor bod.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I dunno I call it a bad streak because there for a while I had a great streak, I had about 5 good and 3 great BOD's within a couple weeks of the expansion...and now crickets for about 3-4 weeks or however long.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Not sure I am buying this whole bad streak business. Iron, iron, iron, weapons, weapons weapons.130-ish sbods this last week, 1 dull copper buckler, the rest iron, and I think only one of the iron sbods was an armor bod.

I would say since the update I get 1 Color BOD for ever 5-6 iron (mostly weapon) BODs

of those color ones only about 1 in 5 is any good, and none of them have been better than Agapite.

so I think your just getting more inline with what I have been getting all along. which is why I think there are more changes that need to be made.