WTS Small Tower on New Magincia - Rare Location (SOLD)

parsnip

Grandmaster
For a long time, there were only six houses on New Magincia. While waiting for a friend to meet me at the moongate, I stumbled across a little spot for a seventh house - It may just be a humble small tower but there are some who value a nice location over size. If that's you, bid away!
S/B 170k
B/O Not set
Minimum Bid Increment 15k
caoxtLA.png

Warning: @Morgan (the Companion) has reliably informed me that all reds from Rekt (and potentially BRUNO and Zeal) will relentlessly PK you if you buy this location. I have apparently made myself public enemy number 1 on the server by placing this. It's a tough life out there in the real estate world! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

amonseti

Grandmaster
Wow what sore losers , Parsnip managed to place an 18x18 in swamps right next to my other 18x18. he littirally JUST placed it mere moments b4 I was about to place. Did I get all pissy about it .. no ! I came here on the forums asked who placed it he sent me a PM with a fair purchase price which I payed . you win some you lose some This here This is UO , if your gunna cry and shit then this is no place for you .

parsnip

Grandmaster
So instead of buying it from you they rage...and somehow I'm not surprised.

Nice placement yet again Parsnip

Thanks :) To be fair they did ask me how much I wanted but I didn't have a buy out price in mind. I suspect they'll end up getting the plot anyway :p

parsnip

Grandmaster
Wow what sore losers , Parsnip managed to place an 18x18 in swamps right next to my other 18x18. he littirally JUST placed it mere moments b4 I was about to place. Did I get all pissy about it .. no ! I came here on the forums asked who placed it he sent me a PM with a fair purchase price which I payed . you win some you lose some This here This is UO , if your gunna cry and shit then this is no place for you .

They were actually quite polite to me, we had a good laugh about the plot. Apparently I placed it right on top of their reds recall spot - Oops! :D

crazy-horse

Master
Too bad I cant live without any of the houses I already have. I had a similar situation back around 1999 on Sonma.. PK guild not liking that I owned what I owned and had me on their KoS list. was a helluva lot of fun!
Hint to owner... theres your free Magic Resist training!

Rooge

Journeyman
Those guys are a bunch of trammies, so poor they probably don't even have 200k in their entire guild!