WTS Small Sandstone w/Patio. (12x8)

Kraden

Grandmaster
It might be smaller but whatever its the Small Sandstone with Patio

Location. Compassion Dessert. Literally first house directly north of the Compassion Ankh.

Was my 2nd starter home. Awesome plot. Lots of spawn for protection or farming ettins, hell hounds, scorps. Easy money for begginers

Ill post pic if needed. Make offer. Pm or post. Tryig to get rid or it asap so i can upgrade

Kraden

Grandmaster
Come on. I know tere is some noobies out there looking fr a starter house. Ill sell cheep i need to get rid of it!

Kraden

Grandmaster
How cheap is cheap?

To place it with a deed is 90k. To place it with tool like i did is 190k. Ill offer you tr same thing i offered other guy. If you want to get it for npc price i can demolish it and get my 190k back and ten u can place right after. I told someone that erlier and he said hes wants it so i will give him tommorow to message me back but pm me and we can talk

Tearloch

Grandmaster
To place it with a deed is 90k. To place it with tool like i did is 190k. Ill offer you tr same thing i offered other guy. If you want to get it for npc price i can demolish it and get my 190k back and ten u can place right after. I told someone that erlier and he said hes wants it so i will give him tommorow to message me back but pm me and we can talk
Cool. Let me know if it falls through.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Okay guys rebump. Everyone bailed out. Awesome spot especially for begginers. If no one makes offer by tonight sometime im either giving it to a guildie or im demolishing it and letting someone stumble across it but im basically giving it away at npc price

Kraden

Grandmaster
You should put this in the housing section. Because you're selling a uhh.. house

honestly didn't even know there was a housing section. Technically it's still in the sell section, which is actually odd because I am not selling anything, was basically giving out a free plot that no one wants. That's for your epic input and free bump

if you still haven't sold it you I'd like a bigger lot than the one I have...can you get a bigger house on the plot??

Idk kith im not that good at placing but I am willing to bet you cant fit anything bigger because terrain changes and stuff although if you pm me tommorow or something you can check it out but I think i may have gotten rid of it