WTS Slayer Spellbooks ALL Types *PRICE DROP*

Wyntr

Master
The slayer spellbook vendor has moved to a new location at the ETC Mega Mall. A gate is provided on top of the West Brit Bank roof by the stairs.

Vendor has been stocked fully including Silver, Exorcism and Repond!

Wyntr

Master
Fully stocked at The ETC Mega Mall. Look for the vendor on the right with the ice white half apron.

holy crap when did slayer books become available i have been gone for a bit due to work but this was one of my suggestions a while back

just found out they dont work for meta mages :(.....got excited then disappointed all over again oh well guess they will be useful to provo mages

Shortbus

Grandmaster
just found out they dont work for meta mages :(.....got excited then disappointed all over again oh well guess they will be useful to provo mages

Free bump for Wyntr.

They DO work for meta mages. That person knows not what they talk about. It does work for all mages...per @eppy the slayer spellbook damage stacks with the Meta Mage Talisman.

i would like to test one for myself but this guys vendor is sold out and i cannot find anymore...but i heard from a member of the staff that they do not work for meta mages so i dunno what the case is honestly...why i want to test one

Wyntr

Master
We are in stock at the ETC Mega Mall, just look for the gate on the back of West Brit Bank roof. Vendor was originally at the Trinsic Trading Post but I recently moved.

Currently stocked with all books except Scorbion's Bane.

cool i just cleaned you out of the super slayers....these books may add like 5-10 extra damage sometimes it seems on my meta mage but its def not on the level of a slayer wep...will keep using them though cause 5 extra damage is better than nothing...also someone told me at level 8 mage tali they stop working all together for meta mage ...makes sense though since i see very little damage bonus from book at level 7 mage tali

Spatchel

Master
They don't work, I was doing more damage with the book unequipped. Supposedly the only response to my posted data was "i worked on it last night". That could mean anything, possibly even a fapping or two.

Wyntr

Master
From what I have been reading the books do not provide a damage bonus for meta mage talismans that are lvl 8 or higher. The bonus at lvl 7 is also negligible. However if you are using a slayer book without the tali you will receive the normal slayer damage bonus.

Also a side note, if I was a dev and had to listen to the whining all the time I would need to "fap" to relieve stress. Thank you for your input.

Partially restocked the vendor. Full restock later this evening.

the books are now fixed for those who are still wondering eppy did a great job and now these slayer books work with any level talisman