Skull Rug *Sold 1.5 mil*

I found this at an RDA boss earlier this week. I hear they are "Ultra" rare, maybe even the only one on the server. Just wanting to see what people might think it's worth.

LyraSilversong_2-1_1616.jpg

This is the only place it fits in my house...

LyraSilversong_2-1_1622.jpg

lol I had no idea this thing was still going on. I walked away from the forums for a couple days and forgot about it lol.

Honestly I don't even need the money. I have everything I need but if the right offer came along I might take it.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
It's a gamble really.
As it's the first to arrive, no one really knows just how rare these ultra-rares will be. You could accept 1 mil. And it could end up being the equivalency to a statue drop-rate and be the only one for months, making it go up more and more.
The unknown is sketchy at best.
Like Drake said, no real price on this thing, as the value is what someone feels it's worth to them specifically.

Drake Roberts

Grandmaster
To put things in perspective... GM's stepped in game and deleted rare items off of people's roof tops that were locked down.. that is how big of a mistake it was the first time around.. and that shows how rare and valuable these items are meant to be.. So much so that the GM's stepped in and deleted tons of items to ensure they remain rare... Since the big deletion took place, there has not been nearly the amount of rares spotted... and the rares that have been spotted are not nearly the same caliber of uberness as this carpet rug or my wind spirit. I do not expect to see rares like my Wind Spirit or like this rug to ever be common.. If they were okay with them being common, they wouldn't have made the huge decision to delete them from players houses in the first place.

I wouldn't even consider selling my uber rares for less than 1 mil.. Especially my wind spirit.. That thing is beast. Grats on the Jolly Rogers carpet rug, Oldschool!

To put things in perspective... GM's stepped in game and deleted rare items off of people's roof tops that were locked down.. that is how big of a mistake it was the first time around.. and that shows how rare and valuable these items are meant to be.. So much so that the GM's stepped in and deleted tons of items to ensure they remain rare... Since the big deletion took place, there has not been nearly the amount of rares spotted... and the rares that have been spotted are not nearly the same caliber of uberness as this carpet rug or my wind spirit. I do not expect to see rares like my Wind Spirit or like this rug to ever be common.. If they were okay with them being common, they wouldn't have made the huge decision to delete them from players houses in the first place.

I wouldn't even consider selling my uber rares for less than 1 mil.. Especially my wind spirit.. That thing is beast. Grats on the Jolly Rogers carpet rug, Oldschool!

Thanks Drake! Very true with what you said as well!

Airborne82 is the new owner of the SKULL RUG, bought it for 1.5 million :)