Skill Synnergies

Sam W

Was just wondering if anyone could just list out or tell me where I could find a list of all the skills that are synnergistic with others.
(IE: I know anatomy helps healing, lumberjacking helps axe damage, things like that)

Sam

Xonryz

Apprentice
There's a T2A wiki which is pretty accurate.

Here's the article on Magery, for example.
although I will go ahead and add that here, Inscription does help Magic Reflection (more reflects per cast) and Reactive Armor (more absorption?) and Poisoning supposedly does increase Poison/Poison Field.

Most of them are common sense like you said - Tactics and Anatomy improve physical damage.

I'm not going to list them all, somebody else with more knowledge of custom shard mechanics can have that honor, but if you're curious for a specific template I'm sure I can answer.

Sam W

There's a T2A wiki which is pretty accurate.

Here's the article on Magery, for example.
although I will go ahead and add that here, Inscription does help Magic Reflection (more reflects per cast) and Reactive Armor (more absorption?) and Poisoning supposedly does increase Poison/Poison Field.

Most of them are common sense like you said - Tactics and Anatomy improve physical damage.

I'm not going to list them all, somebody else with more knowledge of custom shard mechanics can have that honor, but if you're curious for a specific template I'm sure I can answer.

Ok great, thank you!